Chapter 6 - meeting with master | No one's pov

I would rather not explain why I was gone so long so yaaaa but anyway!
________________________

After meeting with the Hashira, Master wanted to meet with Sanemi and Giyuu. Giyuu held onto Sanemi as he sat down then slowly let go and look at Master.

"I heard everything from the meeting but I have a few more things I would like to talk about." Master said, Giyuu and Sanemi nodded. "First of all, Giyuu, I will not be sending you on any missions for a while, and Sanemi, I will send you on missions but not that many."

"Master, I understand I'm weak but that shouldn't stop Shinazugawa from doing his job." Giyuu argued calmly. "Yes but, he needs to take care of you."

Giyuu felt a little guilty. "I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful but, I'm not some weak kid." Giyuu said, his voiced raised slightly. "Well what if you collapse?!" Sanemi yelled as he looked at Giyuu.

Giyuu started coughing again, blood and flowers coming up. "Sanemi, please refrain from raising your voice." Sanemi immediately covered his mouth and bowed. "I'm sorry Master, it won't happen again."

"That topic is no longer up for discussion, moving on. Sanemi, if this plan of yours doesn't work, please do not blame yourself." "Yes master, I know." Sanemi bowed again.

"Giyuu, you will have weekly checkups with Shinobu, okay?" "Y-yes Master." Giyuu was sweating slightly, for some odd reason it was hot in this room. Sanemi looked at the sweat on Giyuu's face worriedly.

"Last topic, Sanemi, are you going to use any means necessary to fall in love?" "Yes Master." "Even sex?" Sanemi paused for a moment and looked over at Giyuu. "I-if it's what works then yes.." Master smiled, telling them they can go.

Sanemi and Giyuu walked outside and Giyuu fell to the ground. "Tomioka? Are you ok?" Sanemi asked worriedly. "I- uh, yeah I'm good. I just feel a bit hot.." "Let's get back to your place."

Giyuu nodded and slowly stood up as Sanemi helped him walk to Giyuu's estate. They got inside and Sanemi walked Giyuu to his bed. Giyuu lied down and started feeling a bit better.

"D-do we have soup?" Giyuu asked. Sanemi nodded and ran to heat up some soup. He came back a few minutes later with warm soup. Giyuu sat up and Sanemi started to feed him.

A few hours later and Giyuu was asleep while Sanemi was on the couch, thinking of ways to fall in love. Eventually he started to get tired but the couch was uncomfortable so he climbed into Giyuu's bed and fell asleep.
___________________________

Errr hey guys‼️‼️ I'm a silly guy srry for not posting for a while :3 i was in a place for silly people🐺 gonna try and post more this week‼️