Chapter 3 - why? Giyuu's pov

Giyuu woke up feeling groggy. He tried to sit up but his chest tightened and he started coughing. He saw a trash can nearby and grabbed its edge before coughing up 3 flowers and some blood.

When he was done he finally got a look at his surroundings. An IV drip was in his arm, he was in a room in the butterfly mansion.

Huh thats weird, how did he get here? He felt something squeeze his hand and looked down. "Sanemi?" Giyuu tried to say but it cane out more breathy. Sanemi sat up immediately, almost hitting Giyuu in the face.

Giyuu's vision was somewhat blurry so he couldn't quite make out Sanemi's expression. "Kocho!!" Sanemi yelled out. The loud noise hurt Giyuu's ears and he swiftly pulled his hand out of Sanemi's to cover them.

Shinobu came running. She was out of breath and staring at Giyuu. Giyuu uncovered his ears and tried to say something but another coughing fit started.

He picked up the trash can again and coughed up a few more flowers and blood.
When he faced back up he could see more clearly. Shinobu was still catching her breath but Sanemi was looking at him worriedly.

Oh, right Sanemi's here. Giyuu tried to speak again and somewhat succeeded. "Why am I here?" He managed to say.

Kocho's expression softened. "Sanemi ran out of the meeting and through the woods to find you." "Why? I thought he hated me?" Sanemi coughed and Giyuu remembered he was there.

"Ah sorry-" his chest tightened again and he started coughing. After that he looked up and Shinobu was closer then she was before, opening up a medical bag.

She started examining things and asking him questions while Sanemi just stared in silence.

A whole check up and a few coughs later and Shinobu left. Sanemi and Giyuu just stared at each other for a while before Sanemi spoke up.

HAIII SRRY IVE BEEN GONE MY PHONE GOT TAKEN AWAY AND I HAVE IT BACK BRIEFLY FOR AN ASSIGNMENT SO SRRY THIS IS SHORT AND THAT I'LL HAVE TO BE GONE FOR ANOTHER WHILE!!