Chapter 2 - Sanemi's POV

Stupid Tomioka, leaving like that. Sanemi thought as he was walking. Every few minutes he would call out Giyuu's name to see if he was close.

Sanemi had no idea why he went looking. Perhaps it was guilt? Or maybe he just wanted to see how pathetic Giyuu looked. Was he worried?

Sanemi shook the thoughts from his head when he heard coughing near by. "Tomioka!" A cough sounded a little ways away. Sanemi ran towards it. As he ran all he could think about was one thing

Who did Tomioka love? Why wouldn't the person love him back? Why was Sanemi jealous of this person?

All the thoughts cleared away when he found Giyuu. He was coughing up blood and flowers. It looked like he hadn't eaten in days.

Sanemi wasn't even sure Giyuu was conscious. At this moment he didn't care. He had been out there for hours just searching

At first it had been annoyance at him leaving but then it was anger for causing his own problems by being to much of a downer to say his crush.

Now, all he could feel was guilt. Guilty for how he had treated Giyuu, guilty for how he hadn't noticed his odd behavior.

Giyuu opened his eyes weakly and looked at Sanemi. The faintest smile appeared on his lips as he fell back into the land of the unconscious.

Sanemi blushed a bit, taken aback by how cute Giyuu's smile was. He quickly snapped out of it, realizing that he has to get Giyuu back.

He hauled Giyuu over his shoulders and started running back. He made it to the butterfly mansion and burst in, startling Aoi who had been sweeping the floor, about to sleep.

"Wheres Kocho?" Sanemi asked, panic in his voice. Aoi dropped the broom when she saw Giyuu and started running away yelling Shinobu's name.

Shinobu came out and stared at Sanemi.
"Holy shit, I didn't think you would actually bring him back."

"THIS ISNT THE TIME FOR THIS! GET HIM IN A BED AND HOOK UP AN IV, LADY!" Sanemi yelled. Shinobu immediately told Sanemi to follow her and started running for a room.

They entered the room and put Giyuu on the bed. His clothes were covered in blood so they decided to change him.

Before they could, he started coughing again. He finally hacked up 2 buds and a load of blood. They quickly held their breathes and burned the buds and changed Giyuu.

A few minutes later and he was hooked up to a few machines. An IV and a heart monitor. (Dont ask ok i dunno what they used back in the day shut up.)

"Do you mind if I stay to see if he wakes up?" Sanemi asked. Shinobu looked startled. "That's very unlike you but, sure why not, I need someone to watch him.

Sanemi pulled out a chair and sat next to the ravenette. He stared at him, a twinge of sadness hit him deep in the stomach.

A few hours had gone by and Sanemi was feeling sleepy. He took Giyuu's hand in his own and fell asleep.

Little did he know that that act would start a whole new feeling

IM GONNA TRY AND WRITE 2 CHAPTERS EVERYDAY BC I NEED TO WORK ON MY WRITING SKILLSSSS