𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 7

"A lot," Joon Min-Ho replied, his expression grave as he leaned forward, hands clasped together.

"Even though I have found information about him, my instincts are telling me not to just trust them, Y/N." He had a firm expression on his face, his eyes showing the significance of the person they were dealing with. Y/N continued to eat what was on her plate, but her mind was filled with various questions. 

Who was he? What is his true identity?

"I know, I already had this feeling. But whatever...for now, tell me the information you were able to gather for now, Uncle."

"Name - Kwon Soon Young

Age - 25

Studied in - Korea National University of Arts

Worked in - Fab Dance Studio as an Intern, also worked there after he got out of university.

Father's name - Kwon Soon ji

Mother's name - Kwon Chaeyoung

Friends - Yoon Jeong Han, Hong Ji Soo, Lee Seok Min, Kim Min Gyu, Boo Seung Kwan, Lee Chan

Living place - 14, Pearl Avenue, Seoul Park, Seoul

His parents are working in a pet shop after his father returned from the military. According to the information given to me, his interest is not only in dance but also in singing and skateboarding. He has won many competitions. But what is more suspicious are his pictures..." He placed some pictures on the table. My hands rushed to quickly pick them up. They were perhaps from his childhood, but they looked a bit off.

"His photos... It seems like someone tampered with them," Joon Min-Ho explained, his brow furrowed in deep concentration.

"You see, in that last photo of him with his parents, his face seems to shift. It looks like there are two people in one frame, like his face was on someone else's body.
Sure, it could be just puberty-related changes, but it still raises suspicion. Of course, I could be wrong too. But fabricating evidence is quite easy nowadays.
So, according to this, there are only two options left: either he is an innocent boy, or he has some kind of business here and has the connections to make these photos look realistic." 

His photos included shots of him with his parents and friends. Smiling, posing behind each other's heads, they seemed to capture unforgettable memories. But despite the facade of happiness, the feeling that something was wrong with Hoshi still lingered in Y/N's heart. Now that it had been revealed, there was even the slightest probability that Hoshi could be involved in something far more sinister than Y/N had thought before. She wasn't going to sit quietly.

Why was he here? What was his plan? Why come to her? What could be so important that he didn't care enough about being exposed?

If Y/N had hired an amateur, they would likely have already taken Hoshi off the radar of suspicion. But with Min-Ho, she knew she had someone with expertise and resources. Someone who wouldn't be easily fooled by Hoshi's facade.

"Continue your search, Uncle. If, by any chance, the things we are seeing are not true, we can be in big trouble. Also, search about his friends too."