𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 5

Y/N's POV

After the practice session, I made my way towards my house. I didn't forget about going to the café, but I needed to collect the presents for Somi. and soon I reached my home. Famously known as The Ivory Manor.

Approaching the house, one would be struck by its sheer size and elegance. With sprawling gardens and towering columns framing the entrance, the estate captivates all who behold it. Inside, there's a fancy entrance with shiny floors and fancy lights.

The rooms are big and cozy, with comfy furniture and warm fireplaces. It had many rooms, some serving different purposes. A library which is comfy enough to spend a night in, a fancy kitchen with modern appliances, a dance room, and a music room which can easily be compared to a recording studio.

But these walls also hold a lot in their walls. Mysteries hidden within its walls, just like some of its hidden rooms. There are many stories of individuals who have lived here before.

This house has served many purposes for many years. And it holds a major significance in the hearts of those who have ever stepped foot in this place.

Those gifts should be in my room...

I climbed the stairs and went straight to my room. The walls are painted in a dark black color with carving of angles on the walls and a marble finish. Sun-colored lights casting a warm and inviting glow throughout the room, creating a striking contrast against the darkness. 

The centerpiece of the bedroom is the bed, a fluffy, crimson-colored blanket on top of it. A plush rug, as soft as a cloud, sprawls across the floor, offering a comforting place to rest your feet. At the far end of the room, a series of floor-to-ceiling windows reveal a breathtaking view of the landscape, even better when the sky is full of stars, as the room also contains a balcony. A sense of serenity washed over you.

I found the gifts in a cabinet, where they were waiting for the correct moment to be picked up, now. There were 10 packets. A purse, a designer handbag, a cute jewellery set which you made yourself to match Somi's expensive but cottage-core personality, a brown handmade cardigan with small flower designs on it, to go with any season, and many more.

I took all the bags and placed them on my bed and counted them again to make sure I had all the presents. After that, I changed into my black cargo pants, black and white Canvas shoes with a bit of platform, and a black hooded neck hoodie.

I need to check the café today. Let them know to send the progress report.

Yes. That café is also mine to own. Somi might have chosen that place to get a discount. I internally laughed and shook my head at the thought of her.

But I had to hurry since it was already 4:30 pm. I picked up all the bags and made my way towards my car.

What did you think, I would carry all these on a bike? Oh, hell nah...

Before stepping out, i called my house keeper, Mrs. Min Joon-Ha,

"Aunty, Please take care of the house, I might be late for dinner. I am going to see Somi."

Then she came out of the kitchen while wiping her hands in her apron and said, "Ah, take care, Y/N, also, Somi notified me about your meet-up today already. Enjoy!" She smiled and went inside.

Notified? But why?

With a confused look, I went to my garage and picked out my car for today. 

Mc Laren Senna? Nah...Jaguar XK? Nope...Lamborghini Revuelto? Yup to this baby.

I got in my car and went towards the café. After 15 minutes, I arrived and parked my car. I looked at your watch and noticed that I was 10 minutes early...Good for me!