[29] Breaking Her Into His

Magsimula sa umpisa

A deep, shaky breath left my mouth when I took in his appearance. His posture was straight and calm, radiating nothing but confidence. His perfectly sculpted face was devoid of any emotion, an expression I came to an understatement that it was his usual face. The black shirt clung onto his muscles, his abs threatening to rip the silk material. He looked dangerous, dangerously beautiful.

How can someone so beautiful be so dangerous?

"You know I don't like to see tears on your face, my love." He lifts me up and gets himself comfortable on the window bay before setting me on his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist like a belt. His hold was suffocating and possessive. "Unless they are given by me."

My breath hitches when he wraps his fingers around my throat from behind. My back was connected with his chest with his legs tangled with mine, giving me zero chance to move. His actions made my heart scream in fear but not a single sound left my lips.

I closed my eyes tightly when he gave my throat a slight squeeze, pressing a warm kiss on the side of my neck. His other hand was caressing my inner thigh, leaving behind goosebumps on my skin. The effect he had on me made me want to scratch my skin until it is bloody and raw. His touch made my mind, soul and body tremble in utter fear. The trauma he inflicted upon me is so dark that it made my past seem like sunshines and rainbows.

When his hand started moving closer to my core, I jolted up and tried to wriggle out of his death-hold on me. He almost crushed my ribs by pressing his arm tighter under my breasts, making me gasp for air.

"You smell so good, tesoro." Elliott breathes out near my air, his hot breath tickling my skin. "Like vanilla, coconut and strawberries." A whimper leaves my lips when he takes my earlobe between his teeth, giving it a light bite.

"Stop." I whispered, feeling him flip me on top of him suddenly. My whole body was on top of his one with our legs entangled. Our faces were inches apart as his eyes flicker between my tear-filled eyes and lips.

"Stop what? I haven't done anything, love." The fake innocence in his tone and faint smirk on his lips made my shut my eyes close. His cold lips lightly grazed my quivering ones, causing me to open my eyes again.

"Stop touching me, p-please." I pleaded, not liking how he gazed at my lips with that desired glint in his eyes. That dark, needy glint which made my mind crawl back to that night when he ruined me, ripped my soul into shreds.

"And why should I do that, hm?" Elliott kissed my nose and tightened his hold around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him but he didn't bulge. He was too strong, way stronger than me. I can't physically fight against him. "You are my wife, my property. I can touch you whenever I want, whenever I like."

Slowly, he placed kisses on my both cheeks, eyelids, forehead, hair and the corner of my lips before his eyes fell on my lips once again.

I swallowed hard, my heart beat fastening once I felt something hard poking me on my thighs. Before I could blink, Elliott grabbed my neck and pulled me into a dominating kiss.

My eyes flew open and fights became more prominent as I threw punches at his chest. He simply gripped my arms and twisted them behind my back, making me cry out in pain.

Elliott tilted my face and deepened the kiss, his hands rubbing circles on my bare thigh. My tears knew no bounds as they kept falling freely. I couldn't breath. He was breathing in my oxygen.