CHAPTER-6

I searched 'Ethan Woods' on Google. I found about 14,90,00,000 results. All of them were him. My Ethan. So much fanart, thousands of fanfics, millions of girls making 'grwm to go to Ethan Wood's concert' He was so popular. So famous. So talented. So loved

Was I really holding him back? Is that what I'm doing? His words still echo in my mind. "I can come back for you."

 I want you to come back. But I don't want to be the one holding you back. You've worked SO hard for all of this and you deserve it. Tears trickled down my cheeks. Why'd you have to leave?

I took a deep breath and rang him up. "Hey, Isa! Sorry, but can you call again in an hour? I'm starting an interview soon." He spoke. I swallowed the lump in my throat and ignored his sentence. "Let's break up." Those few words. They were the most painful words I've ever said to someone. "W-what? Why?" I could feel the shock in his voice. I could sense his lower lip trembling on the other side. "Long distance is really, really, hard for me. Having to wait for you every day. Having to spend every single moment of my life thinking about you, wondering if you've had your dinner, or if you'd slept 8 hours the night before, or if you're out there w-with some other girl."

 I'd said it. The thing I'd been dreading the most. I completely trusted him of course. But I said it so that I'd have a valid reason. "What?! Another girl? I've not even glanced at another girl ever since I laid eyes upon you!" He said, trying to convince me. "I am coming back for you right now! Please, just don't do this! I can't live without you!" I could hear him crying. I also heard other people's whispers. Hearing him cry made me cry as well. "Don't cry! And don't even think about coming back! I don't want to hold you back from living your dream." "Don't you get it, Isa? You are my dream. But if you're so certain about this then fine. Let's take a b-break." He tried to sound brave, but his voice was shaking horribly. 

I hung up. I fell onto the floor and grabbed my knees. I ended up sobbing for hours. 

What went wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss her so much. I think about her all the damn time. How she'd always touch my hair and say that I've got the perfect shade of blond. How she'd wake up in her little blue shorts every morning and rub her eyes and scratch her head respectively. How she'd kiss me when I sounded too nervous and calm me down.

I can't believe how far away I am from her. All I can think about is how far I am from her. I want to hold her hand again. I want to go back home. To her. To where I belong. I can't work in this movie. That's it. I'll call her today and tell her that I'm coming back to New York.  

I was at at The Kellen Show's set when she called. I was going to announce here about my resignation from the movie. "Oh, it's Isa!" "Hey, Isa! Sorry, but can you call again in an hour? I'm starting an interview soon." "Let's break up." She said. I couldn't believe it. No fucking way. I collapsed. "W-what? Why?" I asked, still in shock. "Long distance is really, really, hard for me. Having to wait for you every day. Having to spend every single moment of my life thinking about you, wondering if you've had your dinner, or if you'd slept 8 hours the night before, or if you're out there w-with some other girl." I searched her voice for even a trace of sadness, but I ended up disappointed. I was now shaking all over. Why would she want this? And another girl? I couldn't believe this was the same Isabella. She knows that I have eyes just for her. 

I tried to reason with her and convince her that I was coming back. But she wouldn't listen. So, if that was what she really wanted, I would give it to her. And I did. We truly broke up then. And then I went home in an instant. We were broken up. I couldn't believe it.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Okay y'all, I'm loving this chapter because now we're finally getting some drama. This is my first Ethan's POV. I know it's depressing how the power couple broke up but they will find new people. Trust me. I wrote more than 2 chapters in a day and now my fingers are HURTING. I'll not keep you waiting for long for the next chapter tho! So stay tuned because more drama is on its way! :)

XOXO

Clairina