FIVE

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

RUNNING AWAY MIGHT HAVE BEEN viewed as a reckless decision by many within the vampire community. Departing from the Volturi, especially after being part of their ranks, was often deemed tantamount to inviting one's own demise. Some may even consider me to be courting self-destruction, and if that's the case, I pray for God's forgiveness. However, for me, it was undeniably the best choice I could have made.

No longer confined within the suffocating darkness of that place, I now find myself immersed in the beauty of God's creation in ways I never anticipated.

Now liberated from the suffocating confines of my past, I see the world with newfound clarity, marveling at its beauty through the lens of my enhanced vision. No longer under constant surveillance, no longer forced to witness the painful sight of my friend and ex-lover together, I feel a sense of freedom wash over me like a gentle breeze.

It's as if God had been guiding me all along, subtly nudging me toward the realization that I didn't belong in that dark place. The appearance of Ophelia served as a poignant reminder that I was not meant to drown in sin, but rather to embrace the freedom and love that God intended for me.

With each step I take, my skin seems to radiate under the warm rays of the sun, a tangible expression of the newfound joy and liberation coursing through my veins. As I run through the forest towards Forks, I feel a sense of exhilaration and peace unlike anything I've ever known.

Stopping in a secluded area near a tranquil lake and a field of vibrant flowers, I take a moment to reflect on the journey that has led me here. Placing my hand against the soft petals of a nearby flower, I feel a surge of power coursing through me, an innate ability to shape and create using the gifts bestowed upon me by my Lord.

With a simple thought, the flowers transform before my eyes, their petals turning a brilliant shade of blue to match the color of the sky above. I marvel at the beauty of my own creation, realizing for the first time the extent of my power.

As I watch a butterfly emerge from the flower, spreading its delicate wings and taking flight, I feel a sense of profound peace settle over me. In this moment, surrounded by the beauty of nature and embraced by the love of my Creator, I know that I am exactly where I'm meant to be.

With a heart full of gratitude and a spirit renewed, I vow to embrace this newfound freedom and live each day with purpose and love, no longer tethered to the darkness of my past. For in this moment, I am truly free, and I have my Lord to thank for it.

Even if the Volturi were to come for me at this very moment, intent on eliminating me for my defiance, I would not resist. For I have found a peace within myself that transcends the fear of death, knowing that whatever fate awaits me, it is ultimately in the hands of my kind and merciful Lord.

With unwavering faith and trust in His divine plan, I surrender myself to whatever may come, finding solace in the knowledge that His love and grace will accompany me, both in this life and the next. For even in the face of darkness and uncertainty, I am guided by the light of His presence, and in that light, I find my peace.

" Dear Father in Heaven,

Thank you for being my guiding light, leading me out of the depths of darkness and into the warmth of your love and grace. In the midst of all that has transpired, I am humbled by the realization that I am still wholly dependent on your mercy and compassion.

Though I may falter and stray from your path at times, I find solace in the knowledge that your love never wavers, and your mercy knows no bounds. With gratitude in my heart, I surrender myself entirely to your will, trusting in your infinite wisdom and unfailing love to guide me forward.

For in your presence, I find my strength, my peace, and my salvation. Thank you, my Lord, for never giving up on me, even when I doubted myself."

Before I could utter the final word of my prayer, "Amen," my gaze was drawn to a pair of eyes unlike any I had seen before. Where my own eyes burned with an intense crimson hue, theirs shimmered with a radiant golden glow, bathed in a warmth that seemed to pierce through the darkness surrounding me.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as our eyes locked in a silent exchange. There was a depth to those golden orbs, a wisdom and understanding that spoke volumes without a single word being spoken.

As the wave of peace enveloped my being, any lingering traces of sadness were swept away, replaced by a profound sense of serenity that filled every fiber of my being.

" Sorry for interrupting your prayer, ma'am"

Turning towards the voice that had interrupted my prayer, I found myself face to face with a figure whose presence exuded a quiet strength and compassion. Despite the interruption, there was no trace of annoyance in their demeanor, only a gentle understanding that seemed to emanate from their very being.

With a grateful smile, I offered a nod of acknowledgment. "No need to apologize," I replied softly, my voice carrying a newfound sense of tranquility. "Your presence is a welcome one, and I am grateful for the interruption."

" Jasper. Jasper Hale."

In that moment, I realized that this encounter was no coincidence. And as I looked into the eyes of the stranger before me, I knew that I was exactly where I was meant to be.

" Lily." 

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ALEC POV WILL BE FOR THE
NEXT CHAPTERS GET READY 

I'm kind excited to write in his pov.

I will edit this story later and might 

add more to for yall to get more of a taste of the past of Alec and Lily.