𝐍É𝐍𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐑

˙ ✩°˖🫐 ⋆。˚꩜ nénuphar
in english is water lily 

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚·:*¨༺ ♱ ༻¨*:·

"LORD IN HEAVEN, I beseech you to guide these lost souls on Earth. Though we all stray from your path daily, forgive our transgressions, even those as grave as Judas'. Show mercy upon us, as you always have. Have mercy on me for my affection toward one such as him. Grant me forgiveness, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

As I concluded my prayer, tears streamed down my face while I lay on the floor, clutching the cross necklace around my neck. Memories flooded my mind of the captivating boy I once loved.

His dark curls framing his face, his ethereal pale skin, his flawlessly chiseled features. His mesmerizing crimson eyes, brimming with emotion yet devoid of it. He was a mystery, one I knew was perilous to approach, yet my human weakness drew me closer.

He was irresistibly beautiful. Just like his lies.

I succumbed to his darkness, forsaking the light within me. But instead of kindling his own light, he extinguished the flame in my soul. Now, I am as empty as he, with a body that's grown cold.

No longer the creation of my benevolent God.

I mourn it. The humanity I once owned.

Yet, it was the price I paid for loving him.

Thinking that we would be together forever.

Oh..how the darkness likes to lie to the light.

·:*¨༺ ♱ ༻¨*:·˙ ✩°˖ ⋆。˚꩜ 🫧𓇼

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇
a christian girl falls in love
with an immortal and gets her
heart broken

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Please be kind when its comes to Christianity. As a follower of Christ, I wanna try my best to always create characters in Fanfiction that believe strongly in God.  

I also know that vampires are seen as bad in the christian communtiy, but honestly I just know its fiction and that it holds no power.

If you do not like this story then feel free to say whatever or just do not read this.