“ Listen, I didn't do it intentionally, he said he has childrens waiting for him at home” She told me in her trembling voice and by that I have guessed, what is our future equation going to be like, Angel and devil. Devil's Angel.

,

,

.

I took her to the bed but her stomach growled and she looked everywhere in the room but me. I smirked at her reaction. She couldn't eat due to fear. I asked her to cook something for us as I was hungry too and I know everything except cooking seems like I need a few classes. She moved to the kitchen while  she was busy cooking and cursing me under breath. Maybe I don't understand the language but I can guess the tone and emotions.

I was busy admiring her but a strand of hair was disturbing my view and was disturbing her too. I moved towards her room and started searching for something to secure her hair. I saw a rubber-like thing, I recognized it because Ava uses it too. I took it and moved towards the kitchen, I tied her hair while she got busy in cooking dinner. I was satisfied as she was already scared and soon I will get her. My fear is something that anyone couldn't get away from. She served dinner and I started eating, it was so delicious. Her hands have magic, I started eating, forgetting the world but I noticed she was not eating.

I asked her why she was not eating and she mumbled something under her breath and started eating. Soon, after we were finished, we came to the bedroom.

She wanted me to leave but I am not planning to leave this early. besides her numerous pleading I laid on the bed and I pulled her towards me. She fell on my chest and  my arms around her waist. I felt so calm and alive in her arms. It was a very different feeling. I can't describe it in words but yeah I am feeling this after so long or you can say I am experiencing it for the first time in my life. It felt so additive and pure, I felt like doing anything just to be in her arms. She brought peace to my heart, before that I never felt that there was a heart moin my body.

It's like beating for the first time, I never paid attention to my heart until today I got to know yeah heart exists in my body too. She was anxious in my arms but soon she will feel like me, she just needs to realise that she is mine. After a lot of struggle she fell asleep and I just stared at her beautiful face. That triangular mole is becoming my weakness.

I don't know when I fell asleep, I woke up with my phone's ringtone. I saw it was my right hand. It was almost 5 a.m., the time when AV changes in Alvin. Alvin, a hardworking businessman, the CEO of Romano group, the most eligible bachelor, Rude and cold billionaire. I saw her sleeping, her hair was all over her face, I tucked her hair behind. She is a heavy sleeper. I pecked her cheek. Soon you will be caged in my world, I Thought and moved outside of the Apartment.

I came to my mansion and changed into my gym wear, I went to my personal gym and started working out. Since I came back from her apartment I couldn't do anything. She is living in my mind rent free. Her innocent pure face, her deep ocean eyes filled with fear, I am sure she will look even more beautiful when I will see happiness in her eyes for me only.

I completed my workout, I came back to my room and went to the washroom. I took a cold shower and came to my closet all this time only she was in my mind and excitement to meet her again was just growing stronger.

I opened my closet when I saw my blazer which had her handprints. I touched it lightly making sure that the colour does not fade. I don't know how I felt myself smiling, this is just insane I smiled oh god this is something unbelievable to me but wait I slept too.

Did I just fall asleep in her arms easily, how is that even possible? I have insomnia and I barely get to sleep. This was something I was fighting with for years, I visited many renowned doctors but I never knew I am going to find my ultimate solution in her.