Chapter 2

Vijay arrived home, to find his father lying uncomfortably on the bed. Despite the doctors' assurances that his father was out of danger, Vijay decided to keep a close eye on him, ensuring he rested properly.

Vijay: "Father, you should rest. Don't worry about anything else right now."

His father, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, teased Vijay about wanting to see his grandchildren before he passed away.

Father: "I want to see little ones running around the palace, Vijay. You better make it happen soon!"

Vijay chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "Alright, alright. I'll see what I can do."

But his father had more surprises in store. He revealed his decision that Vijay would marry Kiran, his cousin.

Father: "You and Kiran will make a lovely couple. It's settled!"

Vijay was taken aback. Kiran, whom he had always considered a sister, was now to be his wife. Despite his initial shock, Vijay agreed, knowing his father's health was his top priority.

As the days passed, the palace of Jaipur was transformed into a beautiful sight, adorned with flowers and diyas, signaling the joyous occasion. The entire family was thrilled, except for Vijay, who couldn't shake off the feeling of emptiness, knowing there was someone else in his heart.

Meanwhile Kiran and her family arrived in Jaipur, Janhvi, exploring the palace with Kiran and her sisters, was captivated by the beauty of the pink city.

Janhvi: "This place is so beautiful. It feels like a dream."

Kiran: "Wait until you see it all lit up at night. It's magical."

One evening, as the cousins played truth or dare, the bottle pointed towards Janhvi. Choosing truth, she revealed that no one had ever proposed to her.

Janhvi: "It's like I'm invisible to them or something."

Kiran and her sisters burst into laughter, surprised by Janhvi's revelation.

Kiran: "Don't worry, Janhvi. The right person will come along when you least expect it."

Deep down, Janhvi longed for someone who would truly see her and appreciate her for who she was.

As the game of truth or dare continued, Janhvi found herself spinning the bottle, which landed on Kiran. Priti, Kiran's younger sister, dared her to sneak into Vijay's room and take a picture of him while he slept, as no one had ever seen him.

Kiran: (shocked) "What? No way! That's too risky!"

Priti: (teasingly) "Come on, Kiran, don't chicken out now! It'll be fun!"

Kiran: (hesitant) "I don't know..."

Sannvi: (excitedly) "I'll help you, Kiran! It'll be an adventure!"

After much persuasion, Kiran reluctantly agreed, with the condition that her sisters would help her.

Under the cover of night, while everyone else slept, Kiran, Sannvi, and Janhvi plotted in the garden.

Sannvi: "I'll go get the ladder. Kiran, you keep watching."

Kiran: (nervously) "Be careful, Sannvi."

Sannvi brought a ladder and placed it beneath Vijay's window. However, at the last moment, Kiran was too scared to climb and pleaded with Janhvi to take her place.

Kiran: "Janhvi, please, I can't do it. Will you climb up instead? I promise I'll make it up to you!"

Janhvi, enticed by Kiran's promise of three plates of pani puri, agreed and climbed the ladder.