Chapter 1

In a cozy Maharashtrian household in Pune, the evening sun cast warm hues through the windows as Janhvi diligently worked on her assignments. Her concentration was interrupted by her mother, Manisha, who was engrossed in selecting sarees for an upcoming event.

"Janhvi, tell me which saree should I wear...? This blue one or this purple one?"

Manisha inquired, holding up the two options.
Janhvi, with a mixture of irritation and amusement, glanced up from her papers.

"Mom, have you decided that you won't let me complete my assignments today?"

she retorted, her annoyance evident in her tone. Manisha shot her daughter a playful yet exasperated look.

"Wear whatever color you want, momma, who's even going to look at you...? Everyone's attention is going to be on Kiran, right?"

Janhvi quipped, her sarcasm not lost on her mother. Manisha's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Janhvi's cheeky remark. Without missing a beat, she playfully twisted Janhvi's ear, teasingly scolding her.

"Who's even gonna look at me...?"

she retorted, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

"You're saying as if people are going to bring a morcha in Rajasthan just to see you."

Janhvi winced in pain, quickly apologizing.

"AHH! SORRY SORRY!"

she exclaimed, rubbing her ear. Manisha released her grip, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Tell me which one,"

she demanded, holding up the sarees once again.

"I think the blue one will look good on you Mumma,"

Janhvi replied, offering her opinion as she returned to her assignments. As they continued their banter, Janhvi managed to complete her work before assisting her mother in packing for the upcoming wedding of Kiran, Manisha's sister's daughter.

Meanwhile, in the bustling city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, a brooding figure named Vijay sat in his lavish office, his hazel brown eyes ablaze with fury as he read a damning headline in the newspaper.

"VINCENT THE RUTHLESS MAFIA HAS KILLED AN INNOCENT FAMILY OF 2 YOUNG BOYS AND THEIR FATHER."

With a swift motion, Vijay crumpled the newspaper and ignited it with his cigarette, his rage simmering beneath the surface.

Unbeknownst to many, Vijay was none other than Vincent, the notorious mafia king of the underworld. As he seethed with anger, his secretary, Sagar, barged into the room, his expression a mix of urgency and trepidation. Vijay's glare bore into Sagar as he presented a file, silently demanding information.

Sagar swallowed nervously before relaying the details.

"His name is Mohan Patil. He lives in Maharashtra, in Pune. It's been 26 years of him working for Indian news. He.."

Before he could finish, Vijay cut him off with a commanding gesture.

"Book tonight's ticket to Pune, Sagar."

he ordered, his mind already plotting his next move against the man who dared to write about him.

As Vijay strode out of his office, the echoes of his footsteps resonated with the weight of his impending actions, setting the stage for a collision of worlds between the tranquil streets of Pune and the ruthless underworld of Jaipur.