60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴

Start from the beginning

"Raunak we're leaving" Mayank came with Trisha and Roop, to inform them that they're leaving.

"Aren't you leaving so soon Mayank beta?" Samaira asked.

"I'm sorry aunty. But there is an emergency in the company, which needs my attention" Mayank said apologistically.

"then leave bhabi and Roop to stay here. They'll come with me" Raunak said and Trisha smiled.

"But Roop is feeling so bored now. Also Rehana can't accompany him, so he's also wanting to go home"

"Ahhh little champ you're so naughty" Raunak picked Roop in his arms and Divya pulled his cheeks, to which he gave her a shy smile.

"It's okay. Then come soon once again" Samaira said and the three left.

~♥~

"Come di please fast" Divya literally dragged Hiya from Rehana's room to the backside garden of their villa where she and Raunak arranged a date for Vihaan and Hiya.

"But where are we going stupid?" Hiya asked, getting confused by her sister walking speed on the heavy lehenga.

"Shhh..." Divya turned towards her and sushed him, making Hiya roll her eyes.

"Divya" Hiya yelled at Divya when she pushed Hiya backwards and she feared of landing on the ground but a strong pair of arms held her waist preventing her from falling.

It didn't take more than a second to recognize the touch of the person and she looked at him.

"careful" Vihaan said, helping Hiya to stand on her feet and tried to loosen his grip from her waist but she shook her head and pulled him close, encircling her arms around his neck, which caused him to hold her waist back.

"Do I need to be careful too when you're around?" She asked, controlling the coy smile who's wanting to appear on her face so badly.

Vihaan chuckled and lifted her up a little from the ground. She gasped when he lifted her up with his right hand and his left hand was inside his pocket.

She leaned her face close to his. And smiled when he muttered "not around me but when you're alone"

"Was it all Divya's plan?" Hiya asked, looking at her environment, as there was a table and two chairs with food and drinks on the table, and the place was beautifully decorated with white curtains, lights and flower petals, with a soothing fragrance.

"Hmm.. Divya's and Raunak's" Vihaan brought his other hand out from his pocket and tucked the loose hairlocs behind her ear.

"You're looking so beautiful today"

"Thank you" She blushed under his intense gaze and asked him to put her down.

"You weigh nothing"

"Shut up and put me down" Hiya glared at him and he obeyed.

Without any more words, Hiya hugged Vihaan.
"I'm so happy today" She said, kissing the place where she felt his heartbeat.

"Me too"

"Just few more days"

"Yes just few more days then we'll be together, eating together, sleeping together, loving together and doing so many more things together"

Hiya wiggled in his arms getting his words meaning and he laughed out.

"where were you by the way? I didn't see you after lunch" Hiya raised her face to look at him and he replied

"Janam dekhlo mit gayi duriya main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan'' He sang and she smiled broadly.

"I was with Abhimaan"