" You are more girly do you want skirts? Because your stupid act and the way you talk is like a girl all the time mummy mummy. Go away, " Ayushi said glaring at him.

Aashika glare at him listing to her words.

" What is this Ayushi? Is this the way to talk to your brother? "

" Mom please you know what I said is right. He is annoying as hell. He cries and gets what he wants isn't this what a girl does all the time . But skirt for him not for me. "

Aashika hold Ayushi hand tightly. She shift her gaze to Aryan who was standing there with his wobbly lips.

" Ayushi apologize right now. "

" I don't apologize to girls. Tell her to stay away from me. He will make me like him." Ayushi said her face jerk to side. Ayushi put her palm on her cheeks and look at Aashika.

" You are not getting pancakes I will make simple roti for you. Go sit on your chair. " Aashika said sternly. Ayushi stomped her feet and pushed Aryan a little.

" I'm not hungry " Ayushi mumbled walking away.

Aashika hold Ayushi hand and pulled her back.

" Now enough I don't know what got into you to act like this but you aren't getting away with this. You don't want breakfast ok go stand in the corner and put your hands up right now. "

" First you slap me then you are punishing me. He provoked me first . Why do you all love him more than me."

" Ayushi " Aashika said sternly Ayushi keep standing there her hand didn't move from her cheeks.

" NO ONE LOVE ME. I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL." Ayushi shouted and ran to her room and locked her room from inside.

Ayaan hurriedly came downstairs, with towel wrapped around his waist

He looks around and rised his eyebrows.

" What's going on? What happened? Why are you crying Aryan. "

Before he can get his answer Ayushi runs inside the kitchen and directly crushes herself in Aashika's arms. Even after being angry Aashika wrapped her arm around her.

" What's going on " Ayaan asked again. Aashika looked at him then shook her head.

" Nothing happens get ready fast. " She said Ayaan sigh going to the room again.

" You are still going to the corner and apologize to your brother. " Aashika said Ayushi nodded her head at Aryan and held her ears.

" Sorry "

Aryan stopped sobbing and smiled.

" It's ok " He said and wiped Ayushi tears which had fallen down from her eyes.

" You are still my sissy. " He said and tried to hug her but Ayushi pushed him making a face. She quietly took her seat on a stool making aashika glare at her.

" I didn't tell you to sit down "

" I said sorry " Ayushi mumbled and kept sitting there.

After getting ready really fast Ayaan coke down stairs and find Aashika glaring at Ayushi.

" Ayushi I said something. "

" Ayushi your mom said something right." Ayaan said without even knowing what Aashika actually said. Ayushi looks back at Ayaan then to Aashika.

When still her mother's heart didn't melt Ayushi left her stool going in the corner.

Ayaan looked at her confused.

" What did she do that made YOU scold her. "

" I don't know why she is in a bad mood but tell her Aryan isn't the one to whom she shouts scolds or pushes when she is angry. " Aashika said and put pancakes on the table.

" She isn't eating? " Aryan ask Aashika continue to pack their school bag without minding his question.

" Aryan Ayushi I have put chocolate bar in your bag. Wait for lunch ok. "

" I want chips..

" And who said you can talk from there." Aashika said putting their bag down.

Ayaan put a bite in his mouth then again turn his face towards Ayushi.

" Aashi she must be hungry. "

" She is not Ayaan she clearly said she doesn't want anything. She just unnecessarily want to argue with Aryan. Enough Khushi must be waiting go and don't creat trouble at school. " Aashika said Aryan jump down from the stool and take his bag.

" I always have fun in school mumma. "

Ayushi too take her bag still looking angry for some unknown reason.

Before Ayushi can leave Ayaan hold her both hand bringing her near him.

" What happened beta? "

Ayushi looks at him with more anger and bites his hand hard.

" Aashi, call Daksh and tell him to pick Aryan from here . "