Chapter 53

AN:   Ahhhhh, why didn't I know that there is a sequel to Magnus Archives?!

Gotta start listening to Magnus Protocol... and I haven't still finished listening to Malevolent.

Since I started playing Limbus Company and I unlocked the mirror Dungeons, I have been stuck in the mines collecting ego Shards... And finally, I got the first 3 star identities that I wanted.

I dispense Cinq Sinclair..... ( I swear, I am not a meta slave ... The next on my list to get is another poise identity...

And... I couldn't resist the temptation of the gacha and I tried rolling for Maid Ryoshu and I got 3 Ishmael maid copies... (My luck is the worse) And recently, Limbus announced a Philip Sinclair... I watched playthroughs of Lobcorp and Ruina for the past weeks since I can't play them...

Anyway... With some 1300 lunacy and 10 extraction tickets... Let me be lucky... At least one of the featured things in the Walpurgisnacht banner... Even if it is the molar office announcer.. anything is okay. (Desire sensor please don't work. I need Philip Sinclair!! )

( Also Brain, stop having constant ideas about fanfic.... I need to focus on my current ones... But a Project Moon × Magnus Archives sounds great... )

Update on my AN:

After going into the Mirror Dungeon Mines, not updating any of the fanfics for the past weeks, and rolling for Walpurgis Night Banner........ I think I can hear the voice of Carmen now in my mind.

I'm Distorting... I didn't get Philclair... (I'm so salty right now...)

Good news, I got Yi Sang and Cinq Don whom I was planning to share on the banner for my Poise Team.

Gonna stop the grind now and play casually... (T _ T) All of my day at the mines and I only got Malkuth announcer in the Walpurgis...

I shall start updating some of my fanfics again.

Currently in Canto 4 of Limbussy right now.

Chapter 53: Tunneled Gaze

   Gotham University. It is one of the most prestigious learning institutions that exists in the United States of America. In Gotham City, Gotham University is the best college that exists. The Gotham State University has a very long story. It was founded in the year 1898 and it was the learning institution where most of the members of Gotham Founding Families studied.

However, despite it being a prestigious academy, it was possible for students who would have difficulties paying for necessities and tuition to study through the Wayne scholarship method.

Currently, Jonas was standing in front of the Gotham University gate. Some Gotham University students were giving Jonas a curious glance when they passed him by. Probably wondering what is a child doing in GSU being accompanied by the Two Cane Family guards.

 Jonas returned the stares of the curious students. As a result of his actions, they would become uncomfortable and hurriedly avoid his gaze. Forcing themselves to ignore the unusual presence of a child in front of their University.

It was already afternoon. The Gotham University Students are already leaving. Returning to their homes or going back to their dormitories.

Sometime later, when only a few students were remaining at Gotham University, one of the Cane family guards, Gregory asked Jonas.

" Young master, shall we head back? "

Turning his stare toward him, Jonas replied to the guard with an unblinking gaze and smile.