Is she ignoring me?

"Meri aur se bhi dosau aur maar Lena!"
(Slap yourself on my behalf too for 200 times!)

I opened my eyes and saw Samarth standing in front of me.
In a swift motion he came near me and hit me hard on my back!

"What was that for????"

I asked after getting down from the bed!

"Kal humlog ko chorke akela Ghar chale aaya, pata hai kitni tension ho rhi thi mujhe aur Sam ko? Dhoondte dhoondte we reached near the hostel and saw Kiara coming out of it!"
(How worried we were the previous night do you even know it? While searching a lot we came near the hostel and saw Kiara coming out of it!)

"Kiara boys hostel mein?"
(Kiara.. in a boys hostel?)

"Puri baat toh sunle gawarh saale!"
(Listen the whole talk first you idiot!)

I shut my mouth and he continued.

"Phir Kiara khud hum dono ke paas aayi and boli ki "Yash ko maine warden ke haatho de Diya hai, he is not able to walk properly, he's too intoxicated... Main chalti hu phir.. Sam chal.." and phir she took Sam with her and I took a deep breath and saw you lying on the bed carelessly!"
(Then Kiara came to us and said "I have handed Yash to the warden because he's not able to walk properly as he's too intoxicated..  I may take your leave now.. let's go Sam!" And then she took Sam with her and I took a deep breath and saw you lying on the bed carelessly!)

That means... Yesterday... The girl.. was none other than... Really Kiara?????
I covered my face with my palms!! What blunder I have done!!!!

("But a second closeness with her makes my heart beat like anything! Even when I am telling this... I am having butterflies in my stomach, my goosebumps... Do you know why?")

I... Did... Tell... Her that or what????
Please tell me it's a dream!!
Please tell me it was a dream!!!!
Yeah it must be a dream!! These all can't be true!! Otherwise I must have had a lot of bruises on my body!
Suddenly I fell all watery all over me! That's when I realised that Samarth had emptied a whole bucket of water on me!

"Kya hai yaarr!!!"
(What's with this now????)

I ask him after wiping the water droplets from my face!

"Sacchi sacchi batana... Kal kya hua tha? Tu bar se kabhi bhi akela bahar nahi aata! Koi na koi rehti hai tere saath.... Kal Kiara tujhe hostel tak chorne aai... Kya chal raha hai tum dono ke beech?"
(Tell me the truth ... What happened yesterday? You never came out of a bar alone! Everytime there's someone... Kiara helped you reach the hostel yesterday... What's going on between you two?)

I slap him hard!

"Tu jaisa soch Raha hai na waisa kuch bhi nahi chal Raha hai samjhaa!!! Aur Kiara ke baare mein waisa sochna bhi mat! Woh unn baaki larkiyo jaisi nahi hai! Alag hai woh! And dare you speak another word against her maine Teri shakal bigaar Deni hai!"
(Whatever you're thinking there's nothing like that got itt!!!!! And don't even think of Kiara like that! She's totally different from the girls around! She's different! And dare you speak another word against her I'll rip that face apart!)

Saying this, as I was leaving the room... I heard him saying...

"Bhai ko Kiara se pyar ho Gaya hai!"
(Brother's so in love with Kiara!)

And laughed off! I am just fucked up!!
Is there a way by which I can come out of this mess?
.
I went out of the hostel, after getting freshen up, I went for the classes!
What's happening with me?
The girl I hated the most... Is coming in my dreams now! And not a normal dream... It felt like.. we both.. love each other....
No...
No...
No...
This can never be possible!!
Never!!!
'but why not?'
Because.....
Why I am not getting any reasons?
Because.... I hate her!! She's not my type!
'maybe she's your type... That's why she's still living with me!'
My heart said... Just throw her out of your house! Get that!! In this generation there is nothing as such true love!! And I am damn sure that I don't love her!

"Yashhhhhhhh!!!!"

I startled for a minute as someone just screamed on my ears!

"What?"

I looked towards the source and it was none other than the professor!
Shit...

"Good morning sir..."

"Good morning? Seriously?? After breaking off the code! You're saying good morning! In which world are you in? Listen to me clearly! After the classes you'll be cleaning the library! That's your detention! Get that!!!"

The professor yelled in my ears!
Seriously? A detention? Again?
Cleaning the library? For breaking off the code??
I looked at the monitor and saw that... Multiple errors...
Kiaraaa!!!!! Why are you playing with my brain????
.
.
After each class ended, I had no strength to go to the library to complete my detention.... But I had to...

"Ohh Yash.. kya ho gaya bey tujhe? Tu toh coding mein master hai.. aaj itne saare errors kaise? ki tune server hi break kar diya?"
(Ohh Yash... What's happening with you? You're a genius when it comes to coding... Why there are too much errors today? Even you broke the server!)

"Bro main usse thik bhi kar sakta tha agar woh khusat professor mujhe ek chance dete toh... But kya bolu abh!"
(Bro I could've even fixed that if that cruel professor had given me one chance... But what can I say now!)

I paused for a while as we both walked towards the library...

"Tune Kiara ko dekha hai kya kahi?"
(Have you seen Kiara?)

She asked me...
I looked at her..

"Nahi.. mujhe kyu pata hoga?"
(No.. how would I know?)

She just shrugged and left me... For a while I thought that she would help me with the detention...

"Dost dost na raha..."
(A friend is a friend no more!)

I cried and went to the library. I reported to the librarian about the detention and started with the work. I stood infront of one of the shelves.. and started picking up the books.
As I went to pick up another book i felt I touched a hand. I looked towards the source and my eyes locked with those same pair of chocolatey brown orbs.... She had covered her face with a cloth which was acting as a mask to her, which is why I could only see her eyes. She immediately broke out eye contact and rushed to another side.. Is she.. ignoring me?
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW