Did Sparks start to fly?

"C'mon Kiara! Let's go back!"

I tried getting a hold of her but she fled from my hold every time I tried!

"Nahi mujhe nahi Jana!"
(No I don't wanna go!)

Okay now this is frustrating! I grabbed her hand anyhow and tried to take her back but all she did was suddenly pull me back and pinned me to the wall keeping her one hand caging my neck and the other was held by me. Even when she's high, she doesn't forget her defense when it's me!! She looked directly in my eyes. I gulped, I have never been so close to her! Why it's affecting me suddenly? After a while she started laughing and went back. I was confused why was she behaving like that.

"Shakal dekhni chahiye thi tumhari! Kya mast bani thi abhi!"
(You should've watched your face just a sec ago! What was that!)

She was continuously laughing. I smiled looking at her.
Wait!
What is wrong with me?
Why am I smiling like a fool???
You've got this Yash! I am leaving her right now! I can't handle her anymore!

"Okay I am done!"

Saying this I turned to leave the narrow way.
I closed my eyes in frustration when I heard a thud sound.
I turned around and as expected, Kiara was lying down while laughing. I sighed and nodded in disbelief. What can I do with this girl?
.
.
Well, now i was standing right at the place from where I climbed yesterday to her room and now I was about to do the same again. The difference was that.. i had her on my back today. How would I climb now?
Okay! I have to do this!

"Kiara!"

"Hmm?"

"Hold me tight okay!"

"Arre haa re baba! Aur kitna tightly pakru? Gala daba du?"
(Okayyyyy how much tight? Should I press your neck?)

Saying this she tightened her hold on my neck and I started coughing!

"Nahi nahi itna nahi! Choro!!!"
(No no not this much! Leaveeee!!)

She loosened her hold a little and I took some amount of breath inside. This girl!
I took a deep breath and held the pipe. She had clung on my neck and I was going up with the help of the pipe. For some reason I wasn't feeling her weight extra on me, I don't know why!
Finally I reached her room and we both fell down. She started laughing.

"Do chor aaye room mein aur gir gaye!"
(Two thieves came into the room and fell down!)

And started laughing! I chuckled at her antics. I have never seen the cute version of Kiara and it's adorable!

She looked at me. And started looking at me. Without blinking her eyes. I felt nervous. But why?
Suddenly she stood up! And went out of the room. This girl will kill me! I can't go out... Everyone will scream looking at me!!! What should I do???
After some useful time of mine, pacing the room in a to and from motion, I saw her coming in with a bucket a little later. I could sense where this is going! In no time she emptied the whole bucket on me. I looked at her in shock while she was suppressing her laugh!

"Chee kitne gande lag rahe the! Abh saaf ho gaye!"
(Eww! You looked so muddy! Now you're clean!)

She said with those baby voices!

I went out and brought another bucket of water and emptied it on her! And threw the bucket down. As I paced towards her my leg slipped in the water and as I was about to fall down she tried holding my hand but we both ended up falling together. She was on top of me now. I could see her facial features now clearly, she was so close to me... She looked at me innocently. My hand automatically held her waist and the other went to remove the wet hair strands from her face. She was closing her eyes in intervals and then again opening her eyes. I was so lost in her that I couldn't realise when she almost gave up the support and slept on me, placing her head on my chest. My heart beat was so fast now that anyone could say that I must be admitted soon in the hospital having a heart surgery!
I shrugged my feelings aside, and looked at her face. She was still sleeping. I was being restless. I picked her up and placed her on the bed.
I went near the wall and rested my back on it. What's happening with me? Those feelings! Aahhhh!!!!!!! This can't! No!!  I have no feelings for Kiara! The only feeling I have is hatred! Nothing else!

I looked at her one last time and left the room. What has gotten into me? Why am I behaving like this? Kiara is bad news! You know it already Yash! Still??? How can you even? You can't stand her for a sec and how she's making your heart beat out loud? It's good that she was high, else she would've always make fun of me in front of my friends!
.
I came out of the washroom after cleaning my body but the colour stain didn't wear off from my neck area. It had red colour stain fully!
Remembering the moment Kiara splashed the colour on me and it went for my neck area mostly, and this was the same colour which had stained. Aaahhhh!!! Yash!!! Stop thinking!!! You're relating everything with that 'nakchadi' Get that very clear Yash! She is not related to each and everything going on around you!

After getting cleaned I went down to have some tea with my friends, Samriddhi and Samarth! She was ranting on how Kiara have been feeling all the time, when she was high and when she found out someone had made her lie on his back and had climbed up the hostel. She would just tear that guy's face apart. I gulped in fear and tried not disclosing it to anyone. She even mentioned of that guy trying to take her advantage in that situation, I was trying so hard to suppress my feelings but I had no more options. If they get to know about it, I am doomed for sure! For the time being, it's good if no one knows about it!!!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW