Moment of Truth

But the thing was... How? Why? Why did I even choose to help her? How did I even manage to handle her for so long? Maybe she wasn't in her senses that's why or...
'or you've got feelings!'
Oh please heart! You can't always be right! And this time you're 500% wrong!
'oh.. then I am 500% correct too!'
Ohhh just fuck off!!

"Yash?"

But seriously... How was that even possible?

"Yash?"

I handled her not so sober self? Why? And how?

"Yash?"

I just hope she doesn't find out about it... She would just tear me up as she said... I'll be doomed. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my cheeks, I held the area and found out Samarth had slapped me!

"Bro wtf???"

I asked while rubbing my cheek because he has hit really hard!

"Kya bro? Teen baar jor jor se bulay! Tumko toh sunna hai nahi! Last option!"
(What bro? We have been calling you three times now! And you're not even listening! Last option!)

I gave them a "are you serious" look!

"Yash.. tu kuch zyada hi lost lag rha hai! Club chalte hai.. thoda dimaag thik ho jaayga!"
(Yash.. you're a little too lost today! Let's go to the club.. it would calm your mind down!)

She smirked looking at me while I sighed and agreed.
.
After getting all ready in a solid black shirt and jeans, I sat behind Samarth in his bike and Samriddhi sat behind me.
As we reached, we realised each and every student of the college was partying there! But it's the only club which I like so we adjusted.
We three sat near the bar and asked for drinks.
Suddenly both Samarth and Samriddhi started laughing!

"Kya hua? Did I miss the joke?"
(What happened? Did I miss the joke?)

"Bro! Teri kismat! Oh my god!"
(Bro! Your destiny! Oh my god!)

Samriddhi continued laughing.

"Peeche dekh.. aapki ex aayi Hui hai!"
(Look at your back.. your ex is here!)

Even samarth continued laughing.
I looked back and saw Ruhi already flirting with a guy.
I looked back at my friends.

"C'mon guys! She was just a time pass! You also know i didn't have any feelings for her! So it just doesn't bother me if she's here!"

They both looked at each other with a facial expression of 'wow'

"What now?"

I asked..

"So tujhe bilkul farq nahi parhta ki woh tere team ko beech concert mein chorke chali gayi?"
(So you really don't care when she leaves your team in the midst of your concert?)

I started thinking about it. Yeah! It wasn't right of her! I should go and speak to her about that! I turned towards her to talk and realised she was sitting with this guy just beside me. I immediately turned towards my friends.
After a while both my friends went to dance with each other while I sat alone in the bar.

"Ohkay so guys this is me... Roohi... And you know why I am here for!"

I heard ruhi's voice through her phone, I wonder who played the video while she was busy kissing this guy.

Thud...

"What the fuck do you think you were doing???"

Kiara?
I immediately looked towards the phone and took it. It showed Kiara standing in front of ruhi! It's of that night! The concert night! Where I had caught both of them together!

"You fucking bitch! I'll kill you for this! You broke my nose!"

Saying that Ruhi came near Kiara and tried punching her but Kiara was fast enough to defend it and hold Ruhi's hand tightly folding it behind her back!

"You deserved that! Why are you like this haa ruhi? Pehle meri feelings ke saath... Abh Yash ke! Kitne zindagiya barbaad karogi haa?"
(You deserved that! Why are you like this ruhi? First, with my feelings... Now with Yash's! How many lives will you destroy?)

"Oh please! Don't start your melodrama! There's not even a thing between Yash and me!"

"Oh please! What you both have is not love! I was not even talking about this! But his passion for music? His passion for winning the competition? He trusted you right? How can you leave all of this just for this fucking video shit!"

"Why are you caring so much huh? Do love him or what?"

My heart started beating faster.

"Hey what's going on here?"

So that was the time I came?
I kept the phone aside.
No...
No..
No...
No this is not possible...
What are you even thinking Yash!!!!
I started drinking each and every shot the bartender provided.
She was there to hit Ruhi just because she didn't appear on stage betraying ME?
But she said about her feelings too?
Is it... Does she?
No no! This is not possible! This is so not possible!
I look around! Why I am looking at everything blur? I guess I am getting high! I need to leave this place!
No... She can't love me! She can't have any feelings for me! All she has is hatred for me!
I got out of the place and start walking carelessly. I stumbling a lot! Why did I drink this much! Mann!!!! I am totally mad!!!
Suddenly a girl walked past me.

"Hey!"

I called her out! She turned around. Kiara? Woahh!! Nice!! I went near her and held her shoulders while she was too shocked to move! I smirked.

"You love me right?"

I saw her eyebrows twitching.

"Wh-what?"

She asked. I start laughing.

"Oh god! You love me!! I am right! Pyar ho hi Gaya na mujhse! Nakchadi!"
(Oh god! You love me!! I am right! At the end.. you did fall for me right? Nakchadi?)

She didn't push me? Being Kiara herself, I would have been beaten by now! I start slapping myself.

"Oh godd Yash! What's with you? Why are imagining anyone as Kiara!! Okay look!"

I go near the girl still stumbling.

"Don't tell this to Kiara okay! This is between you and me!"

I say but she pushes me back.

"Are you nuts? I am Kiara!"

She said. Oh yeah! Now she's trying to be Kiara, taking advantage of my situation!

"Ohkay ohkay! Enough of your drama! You're not Kiara I know it! Now help me reach the hostel!"

"Khud jaao lafangey!"
(Go on your own corner boy!)

Saying this she turned around and I fell down. C'mon man... Kiara insults you is okay, you can't insult yourself infront of ofher girls!
I hear her sighing! She turned around and came to me. Hesitatingly she gave me a hand.
I start laughing.

"You came back! I guess you're imagining yourself as Kiara!"
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW