Crush?

To celebrate our success, we went partying! It was a collective party, other college teams were also there enjoying themselves. Meanwhile I spotted Kiara being crippled. She took Samriddhi's help to walk around.
I could see Samriddhi trying to force her to join our group but she was reluctant in not joining us!
Huh! If she doesn't wanna join.. not my problem..

"Sam!!"

She looked at me as I called her..

"Idhar aa.. udhar kya kar Rahi hai?"
(Come here.. what are you doing there?)

She looked at Kiara who just nodded at her and she came towards me.

"Usse kyu permission le rhi thi tu? Woh Teri boss hai kya?"
(Why were you asking her permission? Is she your boss?)

"Arre gadhe, dekh toh rha hai na kaisi chot lagi hai usko.. aise akele thodi chor ke AA sakti hu!"
(Oh fool, can't you see she's hurt? I can't leave her alone!)

"Par tu akele hi chor ke aayi hai!"
(But you left her alone!)

"Yess.. tere liye!"
(Yess for you!)

I smirked and then looked at her to give my victory smile which immediately turned into a frown because, she was now talking with that same guy she was chatting yesterday during the TT match. Why is she with that guy?

"Lo ji.. abh hume bulake khud usko taarne lag gaye.. kya hua captaan sahab?"
(See.. you called me and now you're gazing at her.. what happened captain?)

I heard samriddhi.. without looking at her I said..

"Tu akele chorke aane mein gham dikha rhi thi na.. dekh usko company ki Kami nahi hai!"
(You were sad because you left her alone.. now look.. she has a lot of company!)

She looked at same direction as mine and then looked at me..

"Toh kya hua? Accha hi hai na.. ki woh fuddu aa gaya uske saath time spend karne.. aur pata hai kya... Kal Kiara merko bata rhi thi iske baare mein... Woh boli kaafi cute hai woh larka!"
(So what? It's good only... That idiot came to spend his time with her.. and you know what.. Kiara told me about him the previous day... She said he was really cute...!)

I immediately clenched my glass which had coke in it. She said he was cute? From which angle? I am far better than him! How can he be cute?
Suddenly I could hear the group bursting into a laughter.

"Guys! Breaking news! Yash Rathore has a crush on Kiara!"

Samriddhi said and started laughing. What the fudge!!!

"Kya bakk rhi hai!! Kuch bhi mat bol!!"
(What are you saying! Don't say meaningless things!)

I pulled her down.

"Woh kya hai na guys Sam ke glass mein kuch nasheeli padarth mix ho gaya hoga isliye galat cheeze bol rhi aap iske baato ko seriously mat lo!"
(Actually guys.. there's something mixed with her glass that's why she's speaking such things... Don't take her seriously!)

"Kya bol rhi hai gadhi?"
(What are you speaking idiot?)

I whispered to her slowly as I pulled her to sit.

"Captaan ji.. woh kya hai na.. koi larka aise achanak se jealous kyu hi hoga kisi larki ke baare mein?"
(Captain.. actually.. why would a boy be jealous for a girl for no reason?)

"Main jealous nahi hu? Kyu hunga main jealous?"
(I am not jealous... Why would I be?)

"Accha? Sacchi sacchi batana... Uss larke ko peetne ki iccha aayi thi na man mein? After I said that she complimented him?"
(Is that so? Tell me truly! You had the urge to beat the shit out of that guys after I said that she complimented him?)

She smirked at me while I turned back towards Kiara, who was not there anymore? Where's she?

"Woh sab chor.. Kiara kaha gayi?"
(Leave all that.. where's Kiara?)

"Ohhoo.. ek sec bhi uske bina Raha nahi jaata bass manna nahi hai! Hogi yehi kahi woh.. ya uss larke ke saath.. tujhe kyu tension?"
(Ohhoo.. you can't even leave her for one sec but you don't wanna believe it! She might be somewhere around.. or maybe with that boy.. why are you tensed?)

"Nahi yaar woh kahi nahi hai! Ruk main dekhke aata hu!"
(No man she's nowhere! Wait lemme look for her!)

I ran to unknown directions in search for her. Where's she? She's not a type of girl who'd be easily wooed, where's she??? Uhh.. Kiara!! Dammit!! She's been hurt too!!!!
I found that guy to whom Kiara was talking to, I went near him and held his collars.

"Where's she? Where's Kiara? Look, I know she was with you! Where's she??"

"Mann.. chill! Yehi kahi hogi.. I don't know.. main bass usse kuch der ke liye baat Kara and then I came here with my friends!"
(Mann.. chill!! She might be somewhere around! I don't know! I just talked with her for a few minutes and then I came here with my friends!)

I left his collar out of frustration and held my forehead.. where's she?

"Oh... Btw.. after I left, I saw someone approaching her... I don't know..!"

I looked at him immediately who now got busy with his group. Someone else approached her? Is she in some trouble?
I started running and searching for her, I checked each and every room wherever I could search for. Indoors were checked she was not there...  Outdoors! Are left. I started searching for her and finally I reached an isolated place which had trees all over.
Suddenly I saw two silhouettes of human bodies. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out who they were. As I moved closer I found out it was none other than Kiara and that other guy. Kiara was struggling to get out of his grip but he had twisted her leg which had sprain to a great level. Such a coward!!! I immediately punched on his head from the back and he left Kiara. She fell down as well as him. I punched him more on his face, and after I was satisfied, I left him and went near Kiara. I helped her stand up while she looked at me with those moist teary eyes. I don't know why my heart ached looking at those tears. I have always seen her fighting with me and others, how come she was not able to save herself from this monster? Suddenly, she pushed me and ran with that crippled leg, away from me.. I just saved her? Why was she running from me?
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW.
So how do you feel about this part?
Why Kiara is running from Yash?
What actually happend to her?
The next chapters is of her pov... What do you think what would be the reason?
Do let me know in the comments!