What happened last night?

What's with this girl??? I ran behind her and found her grasping her hair and tightly closing her eyes, what happened to her?? I held her arms and turned her around, I saw her breathing heavily and her eyes were red and swollen...
What the....

"Lea..ve...me..y..Yash.."

She whispered it...
More like she mouthed it..
What happened?
Why's she going through a panic attack???
Without thinking twice I started humming...

"C'mon Kiara... Try humming with me.."

I said and started humming again.. this time she looked at me with those red eyes and tried humming but failed... I was continuously humming, when she almost gave up on her legs and fell down, along with me, coz I was holding her.
Then... Something happened which I never expected, especially from her...
She placed her head on my arm as she almost gave up...
I continued humming and soon found her reciprocating that hum...I smiled internally... And we both hummed together... Slowly her breathing turned normal, but she was too weak to get on her own... She looked at me with those red eyes, she was hardly able to open her eyes... I looked at her intensely...
I picked her up again, and this time... She placed her head safely on my chest... She could hear my heartbeat travelling on a bullet train... Why my heart is beating so much... She looked like a small baby in my arms, trying to sleep peacefully...
Strange...
Why was she affected so much by a boy? She can handle boys singlehandedly... She did punch me.. she has always pursued enmity with me! Then why she was not able to save herself? There's something related with this boy!
I moved back to our alloted rooms, and entered in hers. I placed her on the bed and opened her shoes, after which I placed her legs too on the bed. As I placed the duvet on her, and I was about to go but turned around as I felt a pull. She had held my jacket tightly and was not in a mood to leave it. I looked at her and sat beside her holding her hand. She was sleeping with that swollen face. She looked cute while sleeping though. It's so peace in here.. you're not talking.. not blabbering.. not fighting.. just sleeping quietly! I love this... Wait what... What did I just say...

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh"

Shit man... I turned around and found, obviously, samarth and samriddhi...

"Kya hai?"
(What?)

I whispered as I can't disturb her sleep.

"So Mr Yash ji... Kya hum jaan sakte hai idhar akele akele room mein chal kya Raha hai?"
(So Mr Yash.. may we know what's going on here between you both alone in this room?)

I knew it would happen and this question as well... I tried getting up but she didn't leave my hand.

"Tum jaisa soch rhi ho waisa kuch bhi nahi hai! Tumhe pata bhi hai iske saath kya hone wala tha?"
(There's nothing as sort of whatever you are thinking! Do you even know what was gonna happen with her?)

I didn't say anything more as they didn't reply anything. I turned and looked at her sleeping face. I need to find that guy... I want to meet the guy who had scared Kiara to death. And how is it even possible...
.
The next day I woke up and saw there was no one on the bed... Maybe she got up and rushed out after seeing me sleeping with her... Not with her, beside her, in a sitting position as she was reluctant in not leaving my hand. I sat straight but it pained my back a lot. I stretched my back to soothe the pain, suddenly fell some water droplets on me.... I turned towards the source and saw none other than Kiara, with wet hair, a towel in one hand and now the other hand placed on her lips. She looked..... Cute.. like that... I stood up and started to leave the room after taking my watch when she stopped me..

"Woh... Kal.. raat... Ke baare mein... Kisiko mat batana please..."
(Actually... The previous night...Please don't tell anyone...)

Did she just say please??
Hahaha...
My turn has come now.
I turned around and started moving closer to her. She paced backward, I like that.... I came closer and closer, she paced backward and finally I caged her on the wall. She looked at me, breathing heavily.

"Aur bataya toh..."
(What if I tell?)

I whispered near her ears. I enjoyed her reaction to our closeness.

"Ouchhhhh!!!!"

I screamed hard and moved backward holding my leg. Yes, she had hit my leg with a steel bottle.

"Bataya toh tumhe pata hai main kya kar sakti hu!"
(If you tell then you know what can I do!)

Back to that ruthless Kiara!

"Fuddu kahike! Abh jaao yaha se!"
(Idiot! Now leave!)

"Arre waah, na thank you na sorry... Sirf Tashan!! Aajkal acchaiyon ki koi keemat hi nahi hai!"
(Wow.. no thank you no sorry.. only Tashan... Nowadays people don't even care about Good things!)

She threw a pillow towards me.. she was better yesterday only.. sleeping peacefully... Atleast I had peace!

"Jaa Raha hu sabko batane!!!"
(I am going to tell everyone!)

Saying this I rushed out of the room.
This girl, I am telling you... Would be the death for me one day. She looked good with those wet hair all over her face.....

"Raat bita liya?"
(Spend a night?)

I hummed...

"Sapne dekh liya?"
(Saw dreams?)

I hummed again...

"Abhi tak sapne dekh Raha hai?"
(You're still dreaming?)

I hummed again..

"Kiara se pyar ho gaya hai?"
(Are you in love with Kiara?)

I hummed, and realised what they were asking and started coughing...

"Kyaaaa????"
(Whatttt???)

They started laughing and left me alone.. I hate them a lot!!!!!
How can they even ask that??? I scratched my hair and turned around, saw Kiara once again, she looked here and there after spotting me and took a long breath. She was coming towards me... And then walked past me... Oh god.... Why am I being so restless near her?
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what are your views regarding this part?
How was the small moment between them?
What did you feel after Kiara ruined their moment? 😂😂😂
Do share your views in the comments!