The win

As the interval was over, we all again jumped into the field. I can see Kiara sweating badly. What is wrong with her? We started the game. Everyone was busy with the ball. Dribbling, shooting and no goal. Are we not gonna make a goal?
I was busy concentrating on taking the ball while the referee whistled giving the other team a foul. What happened? I looked at the referee's direction and saw the other team member had grasped Kiara in an inconvenient way and left her. The referee gave the foul to them giving us an advantage to take a goal. I went towards Kiara immediately who ignored my look and went to take the ball. We were standing side by side in front of the goal and I was ready to goal. I was so furious about the situation that i kicked it with all my strength but the goalkeeper had saved it! Ugghhhh!!!!
Time was passing like a bullet train. And we were only doing five things, dribbling, passing, receiving , shooting and no goal! There was only five minutes left in the clock. With this time pass it had cost us. But we have managed to save our goal as well. I looked at Kiara who looked at me seriously this time. I nodded at her and as if she understood the assignment. She ran to take the ball and was dribbling with the ball to their goal and I ran from the side.

"C'mon Kiara pass the ball!!!!!"

I shouted but she was adamant to not pass it. She took it near the goal and I understood what she was planning. I went just beside the goal, my body was still in motion, that's when I saw another opponent come and made her fall on her ankle but she still passed me the ball and i kicked it. It was a game changing point. A few seconds were left and the goalkeeper fell just before the ball could reach the goal, and guess what we scored!!!!!!!! The time was over. And I sat down celebrating, thats when I remembered Kiara. I turned around and saw the guy was still on top of Kiara on the ground. I immediately went there and parted both of them literally throwing the other guy away from her. She was almost near to faint. I held her up and patted her cheeks.

"Hey Kiara!"

Samriddhi came and held her while I started rubbing her palms. She opened her eyes and said.

"We won guys! Nothing happened to me! We won!!!"

She exclaimed. A crazy person. I got scared looking at her condition. But why? She doesn't mean anything to me. I left her palm and stood up.

"Chal uth Jaa abh! Dara Diya tha sabko!"
(Now get up! You scared all of us!)

I heard her chuckle after samriddhi said that. But soon I could hear her moaning.

"Aah!"

I turned around and saw she again sat down.

"Kya hua paer mein?"
(What happened to your leg?)

"Pata nahi.. I can't move it!"
(I don't know! Can't move it!)

She said to the coach. He bent down and checked it.

"I guess it's a small sprain. But how? You have always saved yourself from falling down Kiara!"

Kiara didn't reply to his statement. Samriddhi and Samarth helped Kiara to stand up. She had so much pain that she was not able to keep her feet on the ground while Samriddhi and Samarth disbalanced too.

"Tumlog usko saath leke chaloge aur giraaoge bhi!"
(You both will take her and make her fall too!)

The coach said while everyone laughed. I sighed and moved Samarth aside. Kiara looked at me as I did that too. I bent down due to which she moved back a little, but I was adamant enough to pick her up. I slide my hands under her knees and picked her up while her hands were on my shoulder.

Everyone was shocked, including Kiara and myself. Why did I pick her up? Do I really care for her that much? Anyways. I took her to our base area where the first aid doctors were there and instructed us to take her to the hospital of the campus. Coach and me were with her. I think only coach should go. Why am I going? But she might feel alone.
'even if she feels alone she definitely won't wish for your presence!'
My heart said. Why are you that much cruel to me?
We reached the hospital while the doctor checked it.

"A small sprain! Nothing much! Main crepe bandage de deta hu aur injection de deta hu painkillers ka.. thik ho jaayga!"
(A small sprain! Nothing much! Let me out the crepe bandage and give the pain killing injection.. everything will be okay!)

I could see Kiara's horrifying expression. Is she scared of injection?
I went near her ear and whispered.

"Scared of injection?"

"None of your business!"

She said while I laughed. There's something she's scared of. The doctor sprayed an anticeptic spray on her sprain and put the crepe bandage. He gave her the injection while I could see her fisting the bedsheet and closing her eyes. This requires to be a video of her getting scared. I took out my phone and started recording it. As soon as the doctor went after giving the injection she opened her eyes and saw me recording her. She fumed in anger and immediately tried reaching me forgetting that she's still injured, as a result. She fell on me. But I saved her from falling and balanced myself too!

"Zyada uchlo mat Ms Attitude! Ghaav abhi bhi gehra hai!"
(Don't jump too much Ms Attitude! The pain's still fresh!)

I said smirking while she cussed me. This is the first time she is suppressed and can't give any comeback and I am liking it!
We maintained our position while the coach entered.

"Chalo chalte hai! Tum dono ko change bhi karna hai iske baad!"
(Let's leave! You both have to change too!)

We both nodded while Kiara started walking without my support, stumbling, almost falling.

"Kiara! Kuch ho jaayga kya if you take his help? Mujhe apna accha player aise injured nahi chahiye!"
(Kiara! Will anything happen if you take his help? I don't want my good player to be injured!)

She looked at me while I swiftly went near her and again picked her up. Now she was looking down and cussing.
I am loving this! She is getting irritated. Feels like my revenge is fulfilled. Haha!!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW