Who's the New girl?

(uhm.. that's Yash Rathore in the photo!)

Yash's pov/-

I was entering the college yawning. Today I had my classes in the first half that too from 8 o clock... And I hate it. We are in college.. not in school! I didn't worked my ass off to get into this college only to wake up again at 7? No one would right? Suddenly someone ran pushing me. And again another guy. Are all of these guys mad or what? Why are they running like they will win a cash prize upto 1,00,000.

"Arreee Bhai Bhai Bhai!!! Chal jaldi!!! You won't believe!!! College mein kya ho Raha hai!"
(Hey bro bro bro!!! Get your ass with us!!! You won't believe what's happening in the college!)

"Mujhe believe karna bhi nahi hai! Tumlog jaao! Baadme bata dena!"
(I don't even want to believe! You all go! Do share with me later!)

I shrugged Sam as he cussed me and went towards the direction every boy went. As for me.. i yawned again and went towards the classroom.
Yeah I am not a nerdy boy. But I have to attend classes because the professors have warned me the third time. But I love my sleep, so before the professor gets in.. I would be lucky enough to get some sleep.
As I opened my eyes, i saw the professor was teaching and half of the class was empty. I wonder why.. maybe the same reason which was the motive of every boy rushing towards the field.
.
After the class I went to the canteen to throw something in my stomach. He's been crying since long.
I took my burger and fries and soda, and sat on one of the table as my friends joined me.

"Bhai you won't believe aaj subah kya hua!"
(Bro you won't believe what happened this morning!)

That's Sam.. as in Samarth Raichand. Too of an old traditional surname. Yeah he belongs to one of those businessman tycoon's son. And his one line is always "you won't believe".. he never speaks without this phrase. And his blabberings. They won't stop. I am telling you.

"Aur kya hoga! Meri toh zindagi kharap ho gayi! Usko aaj bhi aana tha field mein!"
(What will happen! My life's wasted! She had to come today also on the field!)

And that's Sam.. again.. as in.. Samriddhi Gaikwad. Their first three initials are same but they are two completely different individuals. And they are not siblings! Samriddhi is kind of a girl who is outspoken. She speaks her heart and wins everyone's heart with her smile. Everyone is jealous of our friendship (my and samriddhi's) because most of the girls think she's my girlfriend and most of the boys think I am her boyfriend. But I WOULD mind dating her. Because only I know the real Samriddhi who's damn dangerous. Once she had a fight with a boy, she kicked him and left. I was stunned seeing that. So I will never try on her. Okay.. back to what samriddhi is speaking!

"Tu jaanti hai usko?"
(You know her?)

"Aur nahi toh kaun jaanega?"
(Or who else will know her?)

What are they talking about?

"Hey hold on hold.on! Kiske baare mein baat kar rahe ho guys?"
(Hey hold on hold on! Who are we talking about?)

"Ussi reason ke baare mein jisko chorke tu class jaana pasand kiya!"
(Only for that reason which you left and went to class!)

"Han kya tha woh reason?"
(And what was the reason?)

"You won't believe! Bhai! Apne college mein kya ek mast si larki aayi hai! You won't believe! Jaise adayein waise nakhre! Uff!! Hum saare larke log ka crush renewal ho Gaya hai!"
(You won't believe! Bro! In our college, a beautiful girl has arrived! You won't believe! Like attitude! Like tantrums! Uff!)

Sam exaggerated.

"Arre kuch nahi! Aaj nahi aayi hai woh! Mere saath hi aayi thi! Bass tabh kisine dhyan nahi Diya tha!"
(Just nothing! She didn't come today! She's coming since the day I came here! Just that time nobody cared!)

"Sam! Saaf saaf bolegi kya hua hai?"
(Sam! Would you please consider saying it a little clearly?)

She sighed and kept the spoon.

"Meri roommate, Kiara Rathore, The most boring girl! Like woh kisise baat bhi nahi karti! Apne mein hi khoyi rehti hai! Mujhse bhi sirf hi hello bye good night! Woh zyada baat karti hi nahi hai! Larki hoke! Usko na makeup mein interest hai aur naa hi jewelleries mein! Saare shauk larko ke paalke rakhe hai! Aur Aaj kyuki tum sab senior larko ka subah subah class rakh Diya tha! Toh tum sab ko jaldi uthna parha! And you know what? Woh as usual apne football training ke liye aayi thi field mein.. and saare larke daur ke usko dekhne chale gaye! Including Sam!"
(My roomate, Kiara Rathore, the most boring girl! Like.. she doesn't even talk to anybody! Shes only into herself, even to me she's like hi, hello, bye, good night! She doesn't talks more! Being a girl she's not interested in makeup even not in jewelleries! She has interests equal to men! And today.. because you all seniors had your classes early morning! You all had to wake up early! And you know what? She came to the field as usual for her football practice... And each and every boy rushed to see the new girl in the campus. Including Sam!)

See.. I always knew there's something between them... but they never agreed... Sam's already jealous of that girl.. as he went behind her... but wait.. New girl? Football training? But I am the captain! No one's allowed in the field without my permission!

"Haan toh kya hua? Bhai you won't believe! Woh kitni Sundar hai! Aur jab uska chehra uss pasine mein bheeg gaya... Uff!!! Woh bheegey hont.. woh bheegey zulfe.. uff!!!"
(Then what's the problem? Bro you won't believe! She's too beautiful! And when we saw her face wet with her sweats.. uff!! Those wet lips.. those wet hair.. uff!)

I smacked him on his head.

"Ouch!"

"Khaane pe concentrate kar naaki larkiyo ke honthon pe!"
(Concentrate on your food not on girl's lips!).

"Main toh bol Rahi hu Yash! Tu bhi pata nahi paayga usse!"
( I am telling you Yash! Even you won't be able to woo her!)

"Huh.. mujhse nahi Bach paaygi Sam! Tu chinta mat kar! Tu khaana khaa apna!"
(Huh.. she won't be left out by me! You won't worry about it! You have your meal!)

"Dekh lo kahi beizzati na ho jaaye! Agar tune usko pata liya na! Toh tu Jo kahega main woh karungi!!"
(What if you have your insult on the ground! If you succeed in wooing her.. I'll do whatever you say!)

Saying this she took her plate and left.
That was not something I am used to hear. I know she won't be able to resist my charms. But firstly I have to cancel her training on the ground!
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what do you think about this chapter?
Will Yash be able to woo her?
Why's Kiara like that?
Any guesses?
Let me know in the comments section what are your views! 👀🐰