chapter 17

~Before the date~
~POV Zayn~

Niall is helping pick out an outfit. "I'm glad you came live with us," I tell him. "Really?" He asks me. "Yeah. My dad is very happy and I think your mum is too. Besides, my dad has a son who does make his homework and stuff," I tell him.

"And my mum has a son who is a bit more rebellion, and I have friends," he says, tying up my tie. "I am glad too," he says with a smile. When he is done, he walks me out of the house.

My dad is teaching Niall how to drive. It goes really well. Dad even says he maybe needs 2 more lessons, and he can get his drivers license.

I get in the backseat of the car, and my driver has a black cap on with sunglasses, so I can't see who it is.

I arrive and I get out of the car. The reservation is under my name, and I see no one sitting yet. I sit down at the table, and 5 minutes later, Matilda arrives. She comes to me and looks confused. "You asked me on a date?" She asks me. "No... I don't mind, but no," I say. "I was asked on a blind date this is my table," she says. "Niall and Liam," I say.

"Whats up with them?" She asks. "You haven't been noticing they have been being weird all day?" I ask him, and she seems to understand where I am going. "But niall doesn't have his drivers licence yet," matilda says. "I'm not sure about it anymore," I say.

"Why would they set us up?" Matilda asks. Damn it! They both know I like matilda! "I know," I say embarrassedly. "Why?" She asks me. "Cus I like you. Like a lot," I just spill. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah. It is the whole reason why I was or am a jerk at you," I say just honestly. "I always thought you would just do that cus you hated me. The flirting I thought was just to mess with my feelings," she says. "Have you ever noticed me doing it on any other girl?" I ask her.

~POV Matilda~

Now I think about it... no! I never saw him flirting with other girls. He even rejects any other girls. Never in a million years, I would think Zayn Malik is into me. "You probably don't like me back," he says insecure. I never saw this behind zayn. Being small and insecure, it is cute.

"I'm really glad the lads set this thing up," I say. "Why? Cus, now you can embarrass me at school," he asks me. "No," I say. I walk over to his seat and kiss him. "I like you too," I say, pulling away. "Now, how are we going to get back on those 2 idiots?" I ask him. "We can tell them our dates were horrible and that we don't wanna see each other," zayn suggests. "I love it!" I say with a grin. "You do wanna be my girlfriend, right?" He asks insecure again. "I would love that!" I say.