chapter 1

3 weeks ago
POV Louis

Some kid is making fun of Daisy so i throw a rock at his car. Not the smartest idea since i almost burned down the school yesterday but no one messes with my sisters only i do that! The teacher comes out and takes me to her office since she is the principal.

"This was your last change. Get your stuff i don't wanna see you here anymore" she says. "Your mum has been informed" i just nod and get my stuff. Mum is gonna kill me!

Now
POV Louis

I am grounded for what i did only out for work and my new school. I am waiting for some guy named Niall cus he is gonna give me a tour.

After a while a girl comes out. "I am so sorry for your wait! We kinda hoped niall would be here now" she starts. "Anyway i am Matilda and i am going to give you the tour now" she continues. I nod and she walks me around.

"What is your locker?" She asks. I show her and she gasps. "You're probably screwed" she than says. "Why?" I ask. "You're locker is next to Nialls. Listen up and listen good" she says. "Why? What is so special about him?" I ask. "He is one of the popular kids. You talk to him, you talk to his brother, boyfriend and best friend. They will hurt you bad when you talk to niall and he starts to cry which happens pretty quickly" she says.

"So i can't ask him why he stood me up?" I ask her. "No don't! Don't even make eye contact with any of them" people starts to walk in and everyone is talking.

4 lads come to my locker, well next to me. "Niall you can't survive a day on 1 banana!" One of them says. "I can watch me!" The lad that i think is niall says. "I will push the food in your mouth!" An other one says. I look to them and of course 1 of them sees it. "What are you looking at?" He asks. I roll my eyes and walk to Matilda.

"They're jerks!" I say and she chuckles. "You looked at them didn't you?" She asks and i nod. "Told you not too" she continues. We walk to class and first we have sports. I walk in the changing room and the 4 assholes walk in. 1 of them grabs a foodbar and gives it to i still think niall. "Liam knock it off! I am not hungry"

I tie my shoes and the other lads walk in. They all start talking, to be honest i feel a little lonely. All these lads are liked by the popular kids but not me! No one notices even i am here.

"Cutest girl in the school?" A lad asks. "Matilda definitely!" The black haired lad answers. "You sure? I mean yeah she's cute but not good in bed!" Another lad answers. I roll my eyes and walk out. "Hey newbie! If you tell anyone what has been told in here your life is gonna be miserable" the black haired lad says and i just nod.