chapter 9

~POV Louis~

After a while, we hear the doorbell. I open it, and I see Harry. It is just Harry, which is odd cus he would never. "Niall is inside. Do you need him?" I ask. "No. We need to make up and be nice to each other. For niall. If Liam is right about something, he needs all his friends. That somehow includes you, and we need to be nice then," Harry says.

"So you want us to be nice?" I ask him. "We don't have to hang out without them, but at least be nice to each other," Harry answers. "Why?" I ask him, and he looks at me confused.

"What?" He asks a little annoyed. "Why? Why did you bully start bullying me in the first place?" I ask. "I'm sorry," he says. "That isn't the answer to my question," I tell him.

"I am stupid, and I do stupid shit!" He answers annoyed again. "I don't believe you're stupid, but fine, don't tell me!" I tell him. We walk into the living room. "Hey, haz," niall says, shaking cards. It is uno cus we wanted to play it.

"You uh wanna join us if the rest is okay with it?" I ask him. "No! Harry always cheats!" Niall says, glaring at him mad. "I never do! You always do!" Harry tells Niall. "No! You can't stand me winning!" Niall says. "You can't stand that I am better at this," I never saw this side of niall before. He is so mean to him!

"Lets call liam and zayn and make them come over! Watch then who the loser is!" Niall tells Harry. He calls them, and they come not much later.

We start to play uno, and Harry was right. Niall cheats a lot! "Niall, stop cheating!" Liam tells him. "Or what?!" Niall asks sassy. "Shut up," liam tells him. "I am winning, and none of you can stand it!" Niall tells us pointing at each one of us.

The game is over, and they go home. "How is he so sassy when we play a game?" I ask, cleaning the last things up. "Louis, niall is a really bad loser. If he even sees a change of winning, he'll do it. Even it it means it is your last breath," matilda says, helping me. I chuckle, believing it.

~POV Niall~

We get home, and Javadd is looking at me stern. Every time I saw my dad, he preferred me at home just to be safe. I think he wanted that for today to happen, too.

"Niall, you know I prefer you home!" He says with a very worried tone. "I am fine. Really! I was just hanging out with friends. Does mum know already?" I ask him. "Yeah, she is upstairs in her room," Javadd answers. I run upstairs and go to my mum.

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" She asks me. "Yeah! I hung out with a new friend. His name is Louis, and I hung out with matilda again!" I say excited. "That's great, sweetie," she says with a soft and warm smile on her face.