chapter 14

~POV Louis~

"Can I stay longer with you? Staying home is a little annoying," he asks me. "No, you told me to talk with Harry. I can tell you don't want this niall so talk to Liam. He will kill someone if you don't," I say. "He will. Remember when you had the lilac haircut last time and you were talking to different lads?" Matilda asks. He burst out laughing.

"What happened?" I ask confusedly. "Let's just say he wasn't at school for a full 2 weeks," niall says. I burst out laughing. "And the lad ended up with a concussion and a broken leg," matilda says. "Okay, I'll talk to them," niall says, and he walks away.

"If Harry ever breaks your heart, I will kill him," matilda says. "Sounds like a plan," I say. We go to class and I go pale when I see my old teacher. He isn't a kind teacher! He makes some lads come after school and rapes them. I wasn't one of them but one of my old friends were and he killed himself.

He walks towards niall and he talks with niall. I don't want niall to be his next target. I have to tell Liam! "Matilda. Please never take his extra classes?" I beg her, and she nods confused. I go to Liam and he looks at me. "What?" He asks annoyedly. "Don't trust this teacher with Niall alone," I tell him. "Why?" He asks now confused as fuck.

I see him walking towards us. "Louis, I want to talk to you after school," he says. "After I talked to Niall," he says. I nod and go to my seat. He starts his class, and halfway, I see Liam walking away. I walk away to Liam.

"Why does he wanna talk to Niall after class? His grades are perfect!" He asks me. "You're not gonna like what i am gonna tell you," I say. "Just spill it, louis," he tells me a little, angry. "He raped my other best friend, and that friend killed himself," I say. "You think he is going to hurt niall?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, probably me too, but I don't care about myself. Niall already isn't okay. He really needs you," I tell him. "Did you know I put someone in the hospital?" He asks, and I chuckle. "I heard something like that," I say. "2 people. 1 cus I got jealous. 2 was cus he was touching Niall. I could tell he didn't like it, so I stepped in. I put his dad in jail, and we had sex. The first time he wanted it, btw," he explains.

"I changed for Niall. Harry is changing for you somehow and in a good way, btw! He is nicer, says sorry sooner even when he is wrong, and he admits whenever he is wrong," he tells me. "I am going to tell Harry about that teacher, and believe me, if he lays one finger on either Niall or you, he disappears from earth," liam tells me.