chapter 8

~POV Harry~

How can niall trust that bitch over us! I am not talking about matilda. She is fine, but Louis! We get in the car, and I look at the lads. "Louis can't be trusted!" I tell them. "Why don't you like Louis? He isn't that bad!" Liam tells me. Honestly, I don't even know why I hate that dude so much.

He is everything I am not. He has beautiful hair and beautiful eyes and he is very good at standing up for himself! He has a good taste for clothes.

I'll probably be jealous of him just like I was with niall. Niall was different, tho. I was jealous of him for being zayns brother and for him being himself. Louis is handsome, and I am jealous of that!

"You're jealous again, aren't you?" Zayn asks me. "Well, louis is like perfect! He is handsome and can stand up for himself," I say. "Someone is in love," liam says with a grin.

"How did you know you're gay?" I ask Liam. We never really talked about it with Liam, just zayn and I. "We had to locker thing, right?" Liam asks, and I nod. "Mine was next to Nialls. I just wanted to kiss him really bad, and one night, I was alone in my room, and my head started to think about niall. That is how I found out," he says.

"But you also had relationships with girls," I say. "When i was alone, I didn't even think about them, just niall," liam says. "That's so cute!" Zayn says. We arrive at Zayn's house, and he makes us tea.

I don't know why liam is so protective over niall. Yes, I heard the story's but never believed them. I mean, come on, who would hurt niall? "I am worried about niall," liam suddenly says.

"Why?" Zayn asks. "Last week, when he was with me, I was asleep, and I woke up with blood on my bed. Niall was in the bathroom," liam says.

~POV Niall~

"I have to tell you guys something, but you can't tell anyone! Liam probably already knows," I say. They nod and look at me. "I cut myself whenever everything is too much," I say.

"Niall!" Louis yells at me. "I'm sorry! I just don't know what else to do!" I say. "You have a boyfriend that cares a lot about you. You have zayn that will kill you if he finds out, and let's not forget you have a pretty hot friend named Harold!" I chuckle and nod. "I prefer payno," I answer honestly with a grin. "You like Harry!" Matilda says laughing too. "I mean, he it very handsome and hot! He is just such a dick!" Louis says.

"Let's focus on niall cutting himself!" Louis says fast. "Niall, you need to stop that. Or go to talk to a therapist. It isn't healthy anymore," matilda says. "They declare me crazy and I need to go to a mental health hospital!" I answer.