chapter 10

~POV Niall~

We eat dinner, and Harry stays for dinner. It is pasta! "Niall, if you ever cheat again playing games, I won't come over for a week!" Liam tells me. "You can't handle that yourself. Also, Harry is in love with Louis, and no one speaks about that!" I say.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I say, annoyed. I walk to my room and lay down. I hate the fact I saw my dad! He tried to hit me but couldn't. I just wanna die right now. I go through my drawer and see my pocket knife. I grab it, but that moment my door opens. I look up, and I see Harry.

He grabs it away and looks stern at me. "What the hell are you thinking?" He asks, angry. I jump a little cus it really scares me when people are mad. "Shit sorry nialler I didn't mean to scare you like that!" He says in a worried tone now.

"It's fine, I am fine!" I say, looking at my hands. "But still, what were you thinking?" He asks. "I don't know anymore. It just got too much. I am sorry," I say. "Niall, come on! I still need you!" Harry says. "No, no, you don't. That is the thing. You'll get with Louis, and all your focus goes to him, and zayn will get something with matilda. No one needs me anymore," I tell him.

"Yes, I do! Everyone still needs you!" He tells me. "Remember the lilac haircut?" He asks me then. "How can I forget. Everyone thought it was horrible," I say. "Liam loved it! In secret, so did I. You were you! That is something I'd never dared to until you became our friend. Louis is different, tho. He is very hot and I am jealous of that!" He says. "I knew it!" I say.

"Can we keep it between us?" He asks, so I nod. "BTW about the lilac haircut. Do it again! Liam turned on a lot when he saw it," Harry says, and I giggle. "Can you do it?" I ask, grabbing the paint. "Sure, come on!" I take off my shirt so it doesn't get the colour on it.

After a while, we are done, and I look in the mirror. I put on my shirt again and walk downstairs. Mum looks with a smile at me. "Wh-why?" Liam asks, scared and obviously trying to hide he wants me more. "Harry said you liked it! I figured I'd might as well do it again!" I say with a grin. He looks at Harry with an angry look. "You don't like it?" I ask. "I love it, and I think you already know that!" He says.

"Wanna watch a movie in my room?" I ask him. We won't be watching a movie. "Keep the door unlocked, and 10 centimetres open!" Mum tells me, as we walk upstairs.

We get in the room, and liam looks at me. "I don't want to watch a movie," I say. It would be the first time, no, we never had sex before that i wanted. That scares me a lot, but I wanna do it! "Lock the door!" Liam says with a grin. Liam knows I never did it before. "You sure?" He asks and I nod.