chapter 16

~ the day after the date ~
~POV Louis~

I walk in the school and niall is alone at his locker. He made up with Liam, so why is he alone? I walk to him and matilda comes to us. "I have a secret lover who asked me on a date. It is tonight, and I'll be picked up by a driver," she says confusedly. "Sounds good! Are you going?" Niall asks her. "I guess. I wanna know who it is," she says. "Text me who it is, okay?" I ask her, and she nods.

I turn to Niall. "Where is Liam?" I ask. "He is somewhere around," he answers, shrugging. "Normally, he is here," I answer. "Yeah, but he promised to give me a little more space," he answers. "But how was your date?" He asks me with a grin. "I totally forgot you had a date with styles!" Matilda says.

"It was really nice. We went to the beach and had a picnic. We went swimming and after that it started to get dark so we watched the sun going down. We ate dinner even tho we were both full. Then it got cold, and I had his jacket. Best date ever!" I tell them.

"So you can say you're in love with Harry?" Niall asks as we walk to class. "Yes! He is really sweet and gentle. Also he gave me his jacket! It is way too big, but he will never get it back," I tell him. I feel an arm around my neck. "Glad you liked to the date and me," Harry says with a smile.

"So want to be my boyfriend?" I ask him. "Love the idea," he answers, giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Now I feel really single," matilda says. "You have a secret lover. You have a date tonight!" I tell her. "What if he or she is just some rapist? Or worse, my dad?" She asks. "Want me to come?" I ask her.

"You can't! You have to be with your boyfriend!" Niall says. I look at him confused. He is planning something! I will find out what! "Can you hang out tonight?" I ask Niall. "I just told you you'd spent the day with Harry. I have a date with Liam!" Niall tells me. Harry pulls me away from the others.

"Niall is being weird," he says. "Yeah, definitely," I answer. "The weirdest thing is, liam is being weird too," Harry says. "Also, Zayn has a blind date too tonight," Harry says.

"Okay, so. Niall asked me about the date, and it so happened that you and Liam walked past us. Now matilda AND zayn are going on a blind date? They HAVE to behind this all," I say. "Liam was in a hurry with me and even left zayn somewhere," Harry says. "Let's get back on them," I say with a grin. "How?" He asks. "Ask tonight for a dubble date," I say. "Sounds like a plan! Do you still wanna be my boyfriend? Even tho niall and Liam are behind this?" Harry asks. "Of course," I say.