7

Aariz POV:

I know, I love her but after seeing her so many years, I again fall in love with her.I know in few weeks she's gonna all the time with me after rhuksati. I can't control then myself. I have to tell her I still love her. But when ever we are going to interact she ran away from me.

Like just now how she ran to her room when I was going to speak. I know we shared a moment before, I know it was not close but it was also not far.

I know she always drink tea after her dinner. So, I make tea for her and black coffee for me with sugar. I can't take coffee without sugar as it was so bitter for me.

I make's a tray in which I put my coffee and her tea. And now it was 8:00 pm.

I hold the tray and start walking to her room upstairs.

I knocked on the door and after a minute the door of the room got opened and she change into her pyjamas, although she was looking so cute in those PJs.

I was looking at her from head to toe but she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes.

"What happened?!?" She asked to me while I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I mean I am here to give you this" he told her by showing the tray which he was holding in his hands.

" ohh amm.. come.. " She said and gave way for me to come in.

When i enter her room, it was so beautiful..

"Sit.." she said to mee while taking the tray from me and placed on the near table.

she was about to sit when her foot slipped, and I quickly grabbed her in my arms prevent her from falling.

For a second, we got lost in each others eyes, in the same position. My hands are on her waist. And she was holding tightly from my coller.

We were coming closer to each other's face, more. I was lost in her and she was lost in me. I saw the love in her eyes for a moment. And my eyes are also full of love for her. And that time I fell in love with her eyes. I became crazy about her, at that moment.

We were so close and lost into each other that we didn't hear the sound of door opening.

We were going to kiss but someone pulled Iman from me. Whoever was that, he quickly grabbed Iman's arm And he pulled her to himself.

It was so sudden that I didn't get the time to hold Iman tightly. When we saw that person, who was that. but none other than ARHAM. We both shocked at our place.

What is he doing here and in the room of Iman and without permission. I thought that.

"what are you doing, here. and at this time?" I asked him with cold expression.

"ohh, you tell me what are you doing here? and what you think of yourself, huh?" he said to me, with angry face.

Then he turned forward to face Iman.

"Iman, What was this man doing here, and he is so close to you? Iman, tell me, did he harass you? You don't need to be afraid. I am..." he was talking to Iman furiously while grabbing her shoulders in his hands. Iman, could not say anything because she was shocked on what happened too quickly. he were holding her too tightly that a tear drop from her eyes. she hissed in pain.

When I saw the tear, I got furious . Then I can't control my anger. I burst out on him. How can he even think of himself.

I immediately grabbed his collar. who can he hurt my Iman.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?" I shout at him, my eyes filled with Anger. because of my shout, everyone came into the room except the kids.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME, I CAN SHOUT AT YOU TOO. AND YES, I KNOW WHO ARE YOU. YOU ARE THE ONE COLD MAN, WHO JUST THINK OF HIMSELF, FULL OF ATTITUDE, EGO, SELF ESTEEM, A BITTER MAN, WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING.AND... " he shouted at me to, while leaving his collar from my grip. I got stunned at my place. how can he think me that way, he was shouting when we heard Agga jan voice.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? AND WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AND BEHAVING LIKE THIS WITH AARIZ" Agga jan yelled at him.

"Agha jan, thank god you are here. I need to tell you something. When I was going to room, I heard something falling from Iman's room. So, I got worried went to check. But when I opened the door, This man, who is your Favourite, NO, Everyone favourite number one Aariz Ahmed, was holding her. And Iman too, was in his arms like a shameless girl. He was harassing her....." he was telling to Agga jan, everyone got so shocked on there placeses. But he said the word "HARASS". Agha jan got furious and slapped him hard on his face. and I again grabbed his collar. Leave me, how can he say those stuff about Iman. I had taken control of my turn. But when he said that word from his mouth about Iman. Then I couldn't control on myself.

"SHUT UP, Do you even know who is she to me? she is my wife. Iman's Aariz Ahmed. I have married, with her. She is my mahram. ND WHO GAVE THE RIGHTS TO YOU TO SPEAK SUCH THINGS ABOUT IMAN. YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND HER. STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS. ..." I was going to kick him on face, when Agha jan STOP ME.

" STOP, Aariz. I can deal with him.." Agha Jan said. My eyes were full of Anger and red. I saw Agha Jan and again saw him. I let go of his collar with a jerk.

Before leaving, I saw Iman, whose eyes were dripping with tears. Seeing tears in her eyes made me even more angry. Before I lost my consciousness, I left from there. and left the house.

Assalamualaikum!!!

I am so sorry as I can't post these days because of my upcoming exams . I was busy but i managed some time and write it. But I hope you like this chapter. If you guys wants to add Some scenes in next  chapters so comments me. I will surely add in it. My exams are going to end in next 2 weeks. so till then i hope you all can wait. so till then.

Allah hafiz