part 29

When Jimin jumped from 6th floor of building,

.
.
.

" JIMINNNNN" Taehyung and M. Chan shouted while holding shelf of window , which was now broken into glasses ,

Jumin jumped in guilt ..........

" Jimin " Taehyung whispered while looking at who was going down .

" YOU FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG, WENT FAST,DOWN , NOW!" M. Chan shout and started running down from stairs , while Taehyung was running in panic .

.
.
.

They came out and and saw people's started gathering there , Taehyung side all the people and saw his best friend, his chuddy buddy was on floor, coated in his own blood , infact floor was looking like whole bloody , Taehyung forward his legs towards Jimin and fall on his knees , while touching jimin's cheek .

" Hey , Jimin, jimin look open your eyes ! Please, this is not the time of doing prank , look I am scared , please op....open your eyes hey , are you listening me " Taehyung said while tears were built in his eyes . M. Chan hands were on his mouth and looked at both , when nurses also came out and saw Jimin was on floor, one nurse shouted ." STRECHER" and second one , ran inside and bring strecher ,

M. Chan looked at strecher and Patt Taehyung's shoulder

" Taehyung put him into strecher and take him inside the hospital" m chan said and Taehyung brust into tears .

" My.. chim....no..nothing happened to jimin isn't? Hey jimin " taehyung again Patt on jimins face but no response, when M. Chan and nurses put jimin on strecher and started taking him inside , taehyung ran towards them inside while sobbing little .

They came infront of OT , and take them inside .

" Emergency is too dangerous, we want his husband's sign on this paper , then only we can start doing operation" doctor said and went inside, when Taehyung was grabbing that paper and ran towards Yoongi's room , he came infront of room and went inside while running .

" Yoongi .. Yoongi please.. sign on them "
Taehyung said while panicking

" What is this ?" Yoongi seprate his body from Jin and asked while little sniffing.

" Jumin ... Did suiside " Taehyung said and Yoongi got biggest shocked.

" What ...... What ji...jimin did ?" Yoongi asked while shuttering and Taehyung nodded his head , whereas all got shocked , infact Jungkook also , when Yoongi get up from bed as soon as possible and take that paper and pen , and signed in hurriedness ,

" Take me there where he is !" Yoongi said in panic and started running towards OT . While running he saw broken glass and Blood drop , .His ass was tearing apart with fear , he was scared for Jimin, they came infront of OT and Taehyung submitted that form to doctor , doctor went inside , Yoongi looked at Jimin to window and tear built up in his eyes . Jimin's condition was miserable, all blood but then Fogg started coming on the glass and site was covered with Fogg , Yoongi put his legs backwards and sat down on chair while holding his hair , all was looking at him and jin came to Yoongi and hugged him , Yoongi also coiled himself on Jin, he was feeling weak, on the other hand , Jungkook sat beside Taehyung.

" Why Jimin did this ?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung open his blood shot eyes ,

" You are still trying to ask that why Jimin did that huh?" Taehyung said in deep voice .

" If Yoongi love's Jimin, don't he know that he don't like to be called fatty, his childhood was trouble and he started loving Yoongi, may be he loved Yoongi, year ago but bcz of Yoongi's behaviour, hate came over love ! Don't you think ?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook started thinking .