part 2 .

Y/D- Here's the key to your new mansion, and go well, don't disturb the Jimin too much.

Y-hmm. ( Cold voice )

Y/D - Now both of you go, take blessings of your family and leave for home.

Y-hmm. ( Cold voice )

( after that , yoonmin takes everyone's blessings except Jungkook's mom and left for their mantion . )

IN CAR.

(yoongi was not saying anything ! , he was silently driving his car ! but suddenly he started driving in full speed, Jimin was scared and grab car seat tightly , while closing his eyes in fear of accident , but yoongi seems not to care , he was driving his car too fastly, and tears start gathering in Jimin's eyes, where their mantion was in 1 hr distence they reached there in half an hour.)

(when they came in mantion everybody started bowing towards them ! Jimin was feeling wierd but then Yoongi said )

Yoongi - EVERYBODY LEAVE THIS MANTION AND DON'T COME UNTIL I CALL YOU ALL BACK ( deep and scary voice )

(and then in 5 mins they all leaved that mantion, And the Yoongi who held Jimin's hand, the same Yoongi shakes that hand away, and stares at Jimin in horror, causing Jimin to gulp down his saliva. )

Y - Go and sit on that couch, quickly. ( husky voice)

After that , Jimin sat on the couch , while looking at yoongi.

Y - Listen, I don't know who you are. And I don't care that you are my husband, I know you and your parents that only want money from me , that's why , your cheap company is collaborating with ours big one ! These are some fucking rules ! If you want to live in this mantion then follow these rules , otherwise I will kick you out "

saying by giving rules paper

and I don't like lies, mistakes, and most important betray . now it's upon you, you want punishments or wanna to live here with peace!, And one more thing don't expect love from me ! as I don't believe in those all shits ....also I don't like those persons , who talk too much . got it ( no response) GOT IT!

JIMIN - ye...yes yes

Jimin pov.

now for living here, I have to follow these all rules !, he is a CEO isn't mean that he can do anything ! taetae told me, he is a good person but by looking him ! it's not looks like that ! why God, why me !

(now yoongi grab his coat and went
outside without saying anything whereas
Jimin was just seeing yoongi's back after
sometimes, some drops of tears leave
Jimin's eyes! , he was feeling alone , and betrayed , and suddenly he started feeling dizzy and in few minutes, on that couch Jimin got
unconscious and ofcourse , there were
so many things , which still Taehyung don't know about Jimin)

On the other side with yoongi .

Y- who send you here ? ( grinding his own teeth )

man - I..I will not gonna tell you. ( Scared)

Y- beat him until he told the truth .( cold yet scary)