part 13 🌚

Jimin's pov .

I get up and saw , yoongi was under me ! And he gripped me in his hands, I will not lie but I never slept this much peacefully before ,I felt something around me and I get up , when I heard whimper, I get up with force and saw blood over bedsheet, this is yoongi's blood , but what!!! I also bleed on that day , when he did that to me . It's not a big deal , " Yoongi , get up " I said and saw he immediately opened
His eyes and smile towards me ! What , he didn't feel pain , even I was rough to him ! " Get up and make dinner to me , " I felt I again started getting boner , I looked at him and said " before cooking let's have bath together" I said and drag him towards bathroom, he was limpping, but when he came inside, I pushed him on wall , and start kissing him , I don't know why but I feels electricity when I kiss him, and my hands were moving up , down and in circular motion, and stop on his ass , I squeeze both of his round perfect asses , and he moaned in my mouth " slut is liking this isn't? " I asked and he didn't answer me , I pushed him on floor and he sit down with jerk .

Yoongi pov .

He jerk me on floor and started looking at me with lustful eyes ! , and started unzipping his own pants , and his dick spring out with proud, he was again boner , " please, jim -master . I am sore " I said with difficulties cuz my ass is burning till now bcz of stretch , " and you think that I brought you here for princess treatment? Huh ? Bear it , otherwise I will torture you like no one did " he said while being rudest , and hold my head " just like I want !" He said and forcefully tried to enter his dick in my mouth and successfully he entered inside and groan " aah , such a good place " and then without wasting time he started thrusting inside my mouth, I was feeling like my mouth will tore , he was going too deep till my throat , I was gaging and tears were flowing non stop, after that i felt he is becoming more boner inside my mouth, and I tap on his thigh but no use so, I lightly bite his cock and he looked at me " sluts only sucks , not bite , Motherfucker" he cursed me and make me stand up , I was crying cuz my throat was paining and breath was unable " Ji.. Jimin , please, Jimin , my throat , nah , it's paining , and breath ... I can't... Please" I said while crying , but he again grabbed my hairs " such a looser begger isn't!" He said and bend me to senk , he entered inside me and started moving like a animal, I was crying begging to stop but he didn't even when i say to slow down , he increases his speed and again came inside me , I feeled filled inside me , but this was not ending , he drag me inside bathtub " now , let's start your torture " he said and make me lay whole inside bathtub, even my face was inside water , i was feeling that I will die and he grabbed my legs and put on his shoulder, he again enter inside me , and start thrusting inside me , oxygen was not coming ,and I was feeling like I will die ,but I believe on him , he will not kill me . I was not that bad isn't ? I was feeling bathtub will crack , he started going inside and outside like an animal in rut , I was continuously trying to take breath , and nothing came in side my mind I clinched my ass and he slapped my ass and came out , I sat down with jerk and started taking breath , " oh slut , you can't take this much ! So , how you taked that pornstar, " he said while getting irritated , I felt tears in my eyes , but yeah , he didn't kill me , and again grabbed my hair and make me get up , I looked at him and he pushed me on wall , "slut I wanna to come , open your slutty fucking hole " he said and then take my one leg on his hand and again thrusted inside my ass , he starred going deeper , faster and harder , I saw blood was dripping down to the floor but he didn't paid attention, and I smiled as I am giving him pleasure, may be he will not leave me , if I will give him some pleasure . I accepted my faith and he was continuously thrusting inside me and then I felt warm liquid. , he again came inside me . And leaved my legs and me , i fell on the floor and he opened the shower , he started taking shower , and after that without giving me glance he went out for changing . I felt hot tears on my cheeks and then I wiped off, I get up by the help of wall and went infront of mirror, hickeys and bite marks were there on my neck and chest , I smiled softly while touching it " loveable design" I whispered lightly and smiled , then I take shower , like somehow .....
.
.
.
I came in kitchen after changing and saw Jimin was talking to someone on phone , I was looking at him and start making dishes , he was looking hella attractive while talking , his looks were killing and pretty strong ,I leaved him like the way he was talking and I started chopping onion , I was not crying , but my eyes get water bcz of onion , I shouted in irritation " AGAHHH , YOU MOTHERFUCKER SHIT ONION , CUT DOWN BY YOURSELF " and listened a loudest laugh " HA HA HA 🤣 , OH MY FUCKING GOD , YOU ARE CURSING A ONION " jimin laughed ,and I saw his laughing face , his eyes get's close when he laughs , and here I melted but then I felt my cheeks burn , cuz really I cursed a onion "so...sorry " I said and again started working , after preparing the food I served it , and Jimin started eating food while giving me side eyes . He is not fully heartless ! I can again change him isn't ? ..