part 18 ⚠️

Yoongi was silently crying , when Jimin entered in room while opening it wider , " so , little slut is sitting here " jimin said and yoongi looked at him and hug jimin's leg , when Jimin pushed his leg and cuz yoongi fall on the ground, yoongi looked at Jimin and when Jimin sit down and hold Yoongi's chin " so , how you dared to touch my best friend huh ?" Jimin asked to which Yoongi answered " it's my personal , I don't want to discuss " and now overed for Jimin " ok , now I also have some issues , so get ready " and close the door , he on the light and from which Yoongi looked the view , and got to know .

" Ji... Jimin look you are my husband, don't do this " yoongi said while shuttering " my husband was dead when he spend his night with anyone else and raped a child " Jimin said and grab Yoongi from his shoulder and pushed harshly on bed , now yoongi was again became numb , his bad memories started coming infront of his eyes , whereas Jimin take a whip from stand and started beating his mercilessly, and yoongi was laying on that bed , lifelessly , he became like a body without soul , and was looking at Jimin face and smiled , when Jimin looked at Yoongi and again hit with a whip . Now Jimin leaved that whip on floor and take something from box .

And shift Yoongi to bed correctly and press one button and then Yoongi's hands and legs , were now locked and now Yoongi wiggle but no use , and Jimin take one scissor and started cutting Yoongi's clothes and saw supporter on shoulder, he leaved that and started cutting his pants , but then something comes in jimin's mind and he take his phone and set that somewhere in room , he again came and looked Yoongi's pretty hole , he spread that and put a vibrator in that hole, and when Yoongi moaned " ji~Jimin~" vibrator was in 1st speed , but suddenly Yoongi started screaming and Jimin smirk , " AAH , JIMIN, PULL IT OUT , I CAN'T.....I CAN'T BEAR THIS , PLEASE.....I AM BEGGING INFRONT IF YOU , PLEASE, AAAAAAH , IT'S HURTING , PLEASE AAAAAAH AH NAAH WAHHNNNNN " Yoongi started crying like a baby , he was feeling pain , that he can't bear , and Jimin was sitting on the couch while seeing the view , he was looking only Yoongi's part , that how he is not getting hard , he was looking at Yoongi and Yoongi was kept crying and started coughing , and then suddenly stopped crying , he was just laying lifelessly on bed and kept looking at Jimin who , was now looking at Yoongi and then Jimin came and pull out that vibrator and saw blood but didn't care and started undressing himself , and Yoongi was just looking at him , with emotions, and his heart beat increased, Jimin came on top of Jimin " oh slut is looking at Master for his cock !" Jimin said and without any warning insert inside and started thrusting, using Yoongi's blood as lube , and suddenly Yoongi said " I (ah) love (ah ) you ." And now Jimin looked at Yoongi and came out for few minutes, and press the button, and then Yoongi's hands were opened, now Jimin turn Yoongi and make him lay on stomach and again insert , and started thrusting " You (thrust) should (thrust) call (thrust)me (thrust)daddy (thrust)when (thrust)my dick (thrust) is already (thrust) buried inside (thrust) you ." Jimin said and grab Yoongi's neck , and started thrusting deeply inside yoongi , whereas Yoongi again coughed and but this time he coughed blood and got unconscious but Jimin didn't stop he was kept thrusting and came inside Yoongi, on that day , God knows how much yoongi bleed and Jimin came inside him . Even Yoongi's body was shaking but do Jimin care ?, no ofcourse, and then after coming last time , Jimin came out of that room while taking his pant , he wear that pant

and lay on the couch . Whereas Yoongi was laying on that prison bed , soaked in sperm and blood .........

IN MORNING...

JIMIN get up and found himself on couch , he get up and looked at table, which haved open wine bottles, which he drank with his best friend and smiled slightly thinking about his best friend and looked here and there , he was finding Yoongi, and then he called " Yoongi" no response " Yoongi " no response, and then he looked at his upper body , and went to Yoongi's room but didn't found, then he went to other rooms but didn't found ' where is he ? Is he ran away ? No , if he did then be ready min Yoongi ' Jimin thought and went outside and asked about Yoongi to gaurds but nothing found . He looked here and there , ' everywhere is only Jungle how he can ran ' jimin think and again came in and started zooming in the mind when he forgot to look and check that one room in which he gives deadliest treatment by torturing people, he thought that how he can do that but for assurance He checked that and the seane was literally horrible, he went inside and saw Yoongi back faced lay down , naked while blood was all over there and he was soaked in sperm, he went to Yoongi and flip him and saw blood was on his mouth, he don't know why but his heart clinched , then he saw his phone was on recording , he grabbed his phone and then he take Yoongi in his hands , and felt that Yoongi became like feather , a lightest weight cotton but he jerked that thought and make Yoongi fresh'en up and he clothed him . He came down and thought of making poradge , he know that , if Yoongi was in that room means Jimin tortured him more than Yoongi's capacity, so he makes poradge for Yoongi and went to Yoongi's room, he saw Yoongi was now up , but didn't said a single word , Jimin went to him and maintained his rude voice , and said " eat this fast as you can !" And then Yoongi looked at Jimin and immediately grabbed that boul and started eating , Jimin was shocked that he made that poradge right now, steam was still coming and Yoongi started eating like that , isn't he is feeling hot " hey hey , are you out of your mind , how you can even eat that fast " Jimin said and take that bowl in his hands, and said " dumb , let me feed you " and take little amount of poradge in spoon , blew some air and feed Yoongi , whereas Yoongi was feeling too happy from his heart that his husband is feeding him . But Yoongi's body was still hurting , hurting like hell , things happened yesterday was too horrible for Yoongi . Whereas Jimin was still feeding Yoongi , and saw how small bites Yoongi takes and the pout were making during eating.

 Whereas Jimin was still feeding Yoongi , and saw how small bites Yoongi takes and the pout were making during eating

Jimin don't know why , but he felt little bit relaxed when he saw Yoongi is eating . He thought that what happened yesterday night in his phone , cuz video was recorded.............

________________________

This is for you all ....

You can shoot me . 💀 .
But then you can't find author like me , remember this ..

Sorrryyyyyyyy ! But promise everything will fine after few more days .

Love you all bubs 😊😊💕🥢