part 25

Yoongi pov .

I opened my eyes and started feeling uneasy, but i managed to open my eyes fully when something wet felt on my face .

" Oh , Mr. Min Yoongi aka Mafia King Suga is now up " someone tont on me ,

" Who the fucking are you !" I tried to speak ..

" Your uncle . Jackson Wang . brother of  Wang Seo - Jun " he said and I opened my eyes shut .

Pov end .

" What are you saying ?" Yoongi asked in shocked .

" Yes , you heard right!" Jackson said and sit on the chair .

Yoongi looked left and right and saw 2 more male , Jungkook and Agust D .

" Why you kidnapped Jungkook and this agust d huh ?" Yoongi asked .

" Why not.  You all three belongs to Min family , so why not , I will kidnap you all " Jackson said .

" What do you mean ?" Yoongi asked .

" Means , your Father, didn't told you about anything? Hah , what a joke !" Jackson said and grab Yoongi's chin .

" Oh my poor!, I think Jimin will treat you worst than anything, but here you are pregnant with his child ! I wish , I could take taste of Mafia King Suga " Jackson Wang said any licked his own lips.

" MOTHERFUCKER BASTERD , DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR THAT UNGRATEFUL EYES !" Yoongi shouted and then agust d and Jungkook opened their eyes !.

" Oh , Mafia King Suga is now shouting ! But do you know , seo - jun was also a Mafia!" Jackson said .

" Tell me clearly" Yoongi said taking interest.

" Sooo , mmmm , listen baby boy , your Father Wang Seo Jun (bottom) who was belongs to a reputed Mafia family did marriage with a low category man Min saeyun (top ), without telling our dad , bcz he was pregnant and bcz of this secret , my father got heart attack and he died,  and you came in this world ,they both basterd were hiding with our family, and when we find them after 6 years , we got to know that he was again pregnent, my brother cutted my nose , and I tried to kill your that father and you both  , ( pointed towards agust d and Suga ) but Suga you ranned and your that father whom I tried to kill ran away with this basterd ( point towards agust d ) and my men got misunderstand and killed my brother Seo - jun in that hospital.......
I think that you came infront of busses or cars and got died , but then I listened a news that Min Yoongi aka Mafia King Suga is alive and doing business with controlling Mafia world  , and living with his father Min saeyun , who did second marriage, means ( pointed on Jungkook), you also belongs to Min family , And Suga did a marriage with park Jimin , I was thinking to do something to Min family, so I make min saeyun and min or you can say Mrs. Jeon kill ..... After that got to know Jimin ran away from you , so I gave him support, cuz his family was also died and you did too much with him , so I tried to use him like my toy to torture you , cuz you are his husband , and I got to know day before that day that , you bring chocolate and flower for him , I guessed that you are ready to fell in love with him , but 8 tried too much to fill negetive side of urs inside his head and I was successful, but now he stopped torturing you , I loves like how he fucked you all night and you cried , but he only fucked you , didn't did more torture ! Aah , so I think to kill you all today and finish this fucking game !" Jackson Wang said and Agust d 's , jungkook's and Yoongi's eyes were red with anger .

" Oh are you all angry !" Jackson asked and looked at Agust d .

" Wanna to see your biological brother fucked by his uncle ?" Jackson said  to agust D.