part 17 .

Hoy 🙋 , let's start the chapter.

________________________

Yoongi pov .

Me and Jungkook came in my room . He sat on bed and then rolled on the bed , I looked at his behaviour and chucked, " so , Hyung , come and lay down beside me " he said and I lay down , " so , Hyung . Now tell me what happened ? " He asked but what ? " What ?" , I asked " tell me , why you are living in another mansion ? Tell me who was that guy to you ? Where is brother in law ? Where are our parents'? Oh mom , where is mom ? You know , she was injured when I was kidnapped? " While saying these all questions he sat up , " leave those all things Kookie , tell me about who is that person ?" I asked while changing the track ! , " what do you mean by leave it Hyung ! Huh ? Or you still.......still don't consider me as your ..... Bro.. brother " his voice cracked and I felt my heart clenching , " no Kookie this is not the truth " I said while consoling him " tell me , then , I have rights then , I want to know why sudden you became this much pale and sweet " he said " wanna to know ?" I asked and he nodded "just ... Just don't tell anyone, these all things is only for you okey ? " He nodded " lay again and listened whole thing " I said and he lay down ......

" So , appa arranged my marriage with Your brother in law , who's name was Jimin , I was so angry , cuz I thought he was a gold digger ! , I tortured him , make him do whole house work , I beated him with belt and slaps , I infact make him liked my shoes , but one day I was out of mansion for a mission , I swear I never touched any women or man rather than Jimin but on that day after killing my enemies, I went to the club and someone gave me Viagra from which I felt hot and had sex , and you know that I don't like when someone enter inside my room , and specially that room where my late mother's sign's were kept but he broke my most precious frame , my mother's last sign . I got angry and beated him and then ... (Sob ) Then" I sobbed but when I saw Kookie he was listening with disgusting face I continued " I raped my own husband, after that I felt sorry for him , I wanted to apologise him , but ... But then another day in morning I on the TV and saw appa was ...was no more , I was broken but again I get a call in which a person said Jeon mother is in danger, I went their when she was laying on floor taking her last breath and said to look you after her , I was feeling too down , person's don't said wrong that you care when things gone and like that our both parents gone " I stopped and looked at Jungkook who was looking at me with tears in eyes , I continued " I did funeral of them , and again went to club , I came to mansion while thinking that I will ask forgiveness from Jimin, and brought chocolate and flower , while thinking that we will start new life but got to know Jimin was no more in that mansion , he. ran away , you were lost , parents were dead and Jimin was lost , those were too much when I don't know how , on whole social media a fake new spread that I slept with a pornstar , and pic's leaks , whereas I didn't slept , but whole media was calling me sl.. slut , saying that I am a bottom,and more . So , I asked j hope , if Jimin is kidnapped or not , so I asked to search whole information and got to know about Jimin was ......was ( sob) underaged, he was only 16 , and I raped a child, I was that broken , that I started hurting myself, I used knife , blades and one day J hope came and saw me laying on floor and taked me to the hospital and checked up ,and got to know that I have Cancer , but it never bothered me , I used to go in search of Jimin at morning and in night drink , like that 5 years past when one day I got kidnapped, and got to know , Jimin kidnapped me , and without reason he have sex with me , daily may be 5 to 8 hrs , but you know Jungkook I love Jimin from bottom of my heart , he is my life , if something happens to him , it will not take too much time to became monster again but for now , I am Jiminah baby , and the person down , is Jimin . " I said while telling everything and saw Kookie was crying and hugged me " you..you have Cancer, did this Jimin Hyung know ?" He asked " no " I said and he again told me "told him , otherwise he will torture you more , I can see those bite marks and bandage on ur shoulder again " he said " I will tell Jimin after his mission " I said and smiled " you and your Jimin suffered alot , I wish you both become one again " he said and I ruffled his hair , " okey so now who is that boy ?" I asked " KTHV " Kookie said I got shocked . " W ....who ? " I asked if anything is by mistake but no " K thv " he again said and I got of the bed " Hyung what happened?" He asked but I started moving towards KTHV " Hyung , wait " he again said but this time I went to Jimin , and give the hard punch on his face , and wohoo ,blood started coming from his nose , I again punched on his face ,"YOU FUCKING THV AKA KIM TAEHYUNG, I WILL KILL YOU " I shouted and Jungkook was in shock whereas Jimin came beside me and started seperating me from THV and my anger was on 9th cloud "JIMIN , DON'T COME BETWEEN ME AND MY ENEMY" I said and lightly pushed Jimin, and again looked at TAEHYUNG, " what was that ? " he asked " JUST TELL ME , WHAT YOU DID WITH MY FAMILY AND IN WHAT THINGS WHICH HAPPENED WITH ME IS DONE BY YOU ,or forget about my brother!" I said and leaved his collar, and he came on knees , I saw Jungkook was in tears " I ... I .will tell but don't..... Seperate me with my bunny , Suga one time you already taked my life but leave him for me . "Taehyung said leaving me confused, but then a slap met to my cheeks and leaved me shocked , this was Jimin , Jimin slapped me , he did it , and I don't know why but tears started filling my eyes "THIS IS HOW , HOW YOU WILL TALK WITH YOUR GUEST? DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE A SERVENT , PRISONER AND A SLUT FOR ME IN THIS MANTION, BE IN YOUR LIMITS ," He shouted on me and held my hands and started taking me towards a room , whereas I saw Jungkook was started coming towards me but I secretly signed him that don't come and now Jimin leaved me in a room which was dark , and pushed me in , closed the door and went out , whereas I have nyctophobia .

My (Author )pov .

Jimin came out and make Taehyung sits on couch again " look , Jungkook, I am sorry for this but he deserves this , and I don't want talk about him , and taetae sorry for his misbehave, I am really very sorry " Jimin said and looked down " no problem chim, I think my work is also done so , bye . We will meet another day " Taehyung said while wiping his blood and hold Jungkook hands . " Hmm , come again bestie " Jimin said while smiling and waved him a good bye .
And suddenly his face changed and he became angry.

:- whereas Yoongi :-

Yoongi was scared , breath was stuck inside his throat and was crying , yeah he was Mafia but when he was suffering with depression, he got a phobia , he can't take breath at night infact, he used to sleep with onn light , he was silently crying cuz Jimin shout on him and he can't take loud voice , these habits were developed when Jimin was not there . He was silently crying when Jimin enter inside the room ......

________________________

Okie , bubs , 😊 I will do double attack oh means double update , yeah now is correct . So , look I was looking this!!!

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Okie bye .