PREY. . . RUN! (Jungkook x reader)

PREY. . . RUN

Pairing: Jungkook x Reader (only pet names mentioned no use of y/n though)

Genre: Hybrids, Predator Hybrid, Prey Hybrid, Role Play Sex Games, Smut, Mates, Consensual Non Consensual, Rough Outdoor Sex. Chase Me And Catch Me Role Play, Porn With A Little Plot.

Rating: 18+ Mature Rating, Sexual, Smut, Swearing, Filthy.

Word Count: 8.9k words

Triggers And Content:
Hybrids, Shifter hybrids, Mates, Wolf Hybrid Jungkook, Deer Hybrid Reader, Predator Jungkook, Prey Reader, Alpha Jungkook, Wanting To Get Back To Their Roots, Camping, Weekend Away, Swearing, Outdoor Sex, Sex In The Forest, Role Playing, Consensual Non Consensual, Messy And Muddy, Primal Sex, Rough Jungkook, Dominant Jungkook, Submissive Reader, Chase Me Roleplay, Sexual Content, Degradation, Humiliation, Extreme Almost Sadistic Teasing, Rough Sex, Threats, No Protection (wear protection kids!), Knotting, Rut Mentioned, Heat mentioned, Breeding Kink, Breeding, Biting Kink, Hair pulling, Spanking, Being Held Down, Tugging On Her Tail, Wrists Tied, Strength Kink, Size Kink, Oral Sex (F), Scenting, Growling, Messy Cum, Creampie, Aftercare, Fluff, They Are Absolutely Besotted With Each Other, Roleplay Slips At The End.

Authors Note:

Someone asked me for a reader fic and as this had no names yet and only pet names I decided to make this one as Jungkook x Reader.

🔞⚠️ WARNING, NO MINORS ON THIS BLOG!! THERE IS EXPLICIT CONTENT AND TRIGGERING ADULT CONTENT.

———————————————————————

"Run!"
The terrifying roar echoed into the forest making a few birds fly off from the trees in fright, sensing the danger below them.
A deep feral growl erupted sending shivers up her back, the small woman's body reacted in a way she didn't expect.
The way he growled was feral, raw and animalistic, but rather than scare the woman he exhilarated her and made her heart beat out of her chest.

She could feel him behind her and the heat that radiated from his huge body. He was so much stronger and taller than the little doe hybrid and it aroused her.
The immense presence behind her almost made her knees buckle, his aura was dark and delicious.
His pheromones collided into her like a intense wicked wind, her eyes dilated as she took in a long shaky inhale of his tantalising aroma.

The strong scent of pine and fresh rain combined with his wolf musk invades her senses.
Her arousal peaks and it instigates  intense goosebumps that spread across her shivering skin.
A sudden whimper fell from her plump parted lips making him growl like a savage beast. 

His pheromones almost drown her as they surround her, making her whine.
This was in her nature, she felt jittery like she should bolt immediately and her very instincts told her to.
But her instincts also told her that the slick she could feel in her panties was not what a prey usually felt when a predator was aggressively growling at them.