24

Jimin's POV

Today I woke up earlier than I would ever wake up on a Sunday. In a daze I did my daily routine. It was after more than half an hour when whatever happened yesterday came back to me. A lone tear escaped my now red puffed up eyes. I tried looking for Tae but I couldn't find him in my apartment. Then my eyes fell upon the refrigerator. It had a pink sticky note that said -

Good morning Minnie. Father called me early in the morning. He wants to talk about something. Will see you in the evening and I will take care of everything. So don't worry.
P.S. - Heat up the breakfast from the fridge.

-TAEHYUNG

Ate my breakfast fast as fuck and I was off to the local cafe cause my mates are there. I didn't even bother dressing up much cause who cares. And how do I know where they are? You don't need to know that sweetie.
(A/N - Stalking is bad guys.
Jimin- shhh👹)

Cabs are fucking expensive these days. It took me more than 20 mins to reach there and istg if I don't see them there ...
This cab driver is dying. Taehyung will take care of the body. He promised he will take care of EVERYTHING.

I was searching the cafe like a high on coffee maniac on a Monday morning who wants his daily dose of coffee.
Yess
Found them!
They looked happy together again ...

>I will kill you right now, Park Jimin. Go to them you fucker!<

Chimmy reprimanded me. Well aren't we swearing a lot today? Fuck it!!!
I raced to the table they were sitting at.

* Yes I can do this on Monday.

* No it has to be today. I can't wait anymore.

I will go there and tell them everything.
Yes I can do it!

.
.
.
.
.
.

No I can't. Let's run out of here before they see me. And I began running in the opposite direction. I don't even know how I looked to the local customers. I think I do know what they thought.
One word- Weirdo.

As I was going away from the cafe entrance, someone caught my hand.
"Let's go in okay. It will be fine."

And there he was....
Jeon Jungkook. Is he like the best person ever or what?
_______________________________________________

"So you're telling us it was all a misunderstanding? And Taehyung is not your boyfriend." Yoongi said after the explanation I gave him.

"Yes. I was never in a relationship with him or with anyone for that matter.", I replied while I drank the cappuccino Jungkook got for me. This man will be my children's God father along with Taehyung for sure. He told everyone how he had a talk with Taehyung and how I am being perfectly honest this time.

"What difference does it honestly make though?" I blinked as Hoseok sipped his oreo shake and asked me the question.
What does he mean?

"Huh? What do you mean by-", I tried to speak but Yoongi beats me to it.

"He's absolutely right. Even when Taehyung is out of the picture, which I don't believe he is; what does this talk means? You will still reject us, won't you?", Yoongi said and Jungkook was literally staring at him.

"But hyung-",

"No talking for the other person Jungkook. What he said is absolutely correct. The situation remains the same. Park Jimin doesn't want us and has shown it loud enough." Hoseok replied and I felt tears pooling under my eyes again. Was there any use of crying?
I don't even cry much and I bet I have tear streaks on my face by now. With my head hung low, I tried to reply but words won't come out of my mouth.

"Why are you guys being so harsh! He's crying again! Do you know he cried for hours yesterday. Look at his red eyes. Here hyung-", Jungkook snarled as he gave me a tissue to dab my tears and I guess I have snot too.

But my mates just kept looking at me.
"If you don't have anything else to say, then we will take a leave from here. Get up Yoongi."
Well I guess it was true when they said the sweetest people become the coldest when you hurt them. And Hoseok is a prime example.

"One week!"
I mumbled.
"What"
"The one week you asked for isn't over. I want the remaining 2 days. Today and Monday. Give these days to me to prove that I am serious."
I finally said as I gained some confidence.

"Really? Will it be any good though? People don't change suddenly."

"We will see how serious you are Park-"

And they left from there with Jungkook.
This is gonna be a recipe for disaster.
__________________________________________________

Author's POV
Taehyung reached his to his father quite early. The said man was sitting on his massive study chair when Taehyung saw him.
"Why did you call me?"

"How did everything go with Jimin? I hope he's fine."

"He's doing great. He has good friends too". Taehyung smiled as he remembered about Jungkook.

"Oh that's nice. So what do you think about fated mates?", Taehyung's father asked suddenly and he panicked.

"It's quite good." He replied curtly. His cold demeanor getting back to him.

"So a person who got to know about his mate.... Should he be with his mate or should he think about his family and people around him?"
By this time. Taehyung was sure.
HIS DAD KNOWS.
There can be no other explanation to these awkward questions so Taehyung took a breath.

"I know you care about Jimin a lot but I got him into this house. He's more my responsibility than yours. I know he will be very happy with his mates. So please stop with the awkward questions already." Taehyung said calmly.

"What even -"

"Dad Jimin is happy. We need nothing more. Try to understand. You're not a kid-"

"Shut the hell up brat! Jimin got his mate? Mates? And you two didn't tell me? I am your father:("

"But you - you already knew -". Now Taehyung was confused. Did he just make the most stupid rom com mistake ever by telling the truth directly due to a misunderstanding?

"You and that other little punk! Both of you should be here by Tuesday or I am gonna disown you two! Did you understand???"

"Yes father."

"Ugh can't believe Jiminie will lie to me like that. Get his mates or whatever here too!! We will have a TALK".

Taehyung's inner thoughts -
Shit ... I guess I fucked up, didn't I?
________________________________________________

On the other hand Yoons and Hobi were sad. They didn't like seeing Jimin cry. But what can they do?
They have to be sure if Jimin's intentions before anything or they might end up hurting themselves again.

__________________________________________________

Hiii 👋🏻
Do you guys agree with Sope?
And do you think Taehyung made a mistake or did the right thing?
Until we meet again 💕
Love you 💜 💜 💜