17

2 Fools and A genius

iamhopedope - I just got up from my sleep. AND I am in a group chat with my 2 fav boys. Am I dreaming 😧?

minyoongi765 - The hell is up with your username? And let's not even talk about Jimin's.

fluffballs - what's wrong in it?

iamhopedope - his dirty mind🗿😩

minyoongi756 - Enough guys. I added you because I wanted to ask you two for a date. I already asked Jimin. He agreed to go on Friday. Any problem blood sucker?

iamhopedope - y'all making plans without me. Not fair 👺🛀.

fluffballs - stop with those weird ass emojis.

iamhopedope - I am taking a bath and I am angry. 💢

minyoongi756 - Pls shut up and decide a venue! And I already talked about it to you Hoseok!(Idk weird but I know a beautiful ass @fluffballs )

fluffballs - 👁️👄👁️?

iamhopedope - Yoongi, I think you should surprise us by your flat ass. You decide where we go and what we do tomorrow.

fluffballs - tnx for saving my brain cells.
💜1

minyoongi756 - then it's done. Let's meet after school.
👍2

iamhopedope changed the group. name to - weird flat beautiful ass

fluffballs - 🫵🦵
🫂1

iamhopedope - lmao okay I guess 😭😭😭

______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

I layed on my back as I waited for my favourite soup being cooked by mom. She scolded me so much when the doctor came and told her that I have a throat infection too. No ice cream for me for a month I suppose.

I glanced at the wall. Hmm hyung might be here any minute now. I missed him so much. Namjoon called me 4 times just to check up on me and I kept talking to him for 3 hours so mom snatched my phone away and made me sleep forcefully. I know Yoongi hyung might have called me 20+ times till now but mom didn't tell me anything. She should understand that I am not a baby anymore hmph.

The secret door connecting my room with hyung's room suddenly opened and a very familiar pale boy jumped and latched onto me on my bed.

"I missed you"

"Me too hyungie!!!!"

"Liar! You didn't pick my phone, not even mom did. I was thinking about you all the time."

"Mom took my phone."

Telling him the reason behind mom taking the phone would do more bad than good so I kept quiet.

"Hmmm... she is worried about your health. She might have wanted you to rest more."

Just then mom entered the room with a bowl that probably contained soup.

"Of course I wanted him to rest. I was astonished seeing him talk on the phone for 3 straight hours."

Oh no shit-

"Eh?"

"MoM I AM ReaLLy HuNGry."

I tried to shout but it came out really weird due to my sore throat.

"Aish... give me a minute, will you? Yoongi... you may go to your room too. I'll feed this hungry potato. The infection is contagious, you'll get sick too."