8

Author's POV

Jimin and Jungkook went to their respective seats and resumed to their studying. The professor was teaching in a inclusive manner that every student was a part of her funny examples. So, they didn't get much time to talk but after the period was over Jimin himself tried to strike a conversation with Jungkook.

"So.... Ummm hey? I kinda wanted to thank you for earlier."

Compliments and Thank you's.
Let me tell you our Jungkook is weak against these two. His cheeks always get all blushy after hearing them. Somehow controlling the inner reaction he said,"Friends don't say thank you Jiminsii".

"Woah ! Never said I accepted your friendship", Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.
He was just kidding but Jungkook didn't know that. He felt sad.
"Ah...ok. I completely understand. See you later ....
I guess."

Jungkook turned to walk away from the class and suddenly felt someone jump on him from behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Jimin who had jumped on his back being all giggly. And Jungkook catched the ball of laughter by instinct.
"Hey! Don't sulk. You are my friend. Ok? Actually my first friend in this Uni."
Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ears and if he could see the younger's face he would have seen the bright bunny smile on his face.

"So... Where to your highness?"
Jungkook asked the person who was having a nice ride on his back.
"Follow up my directions peasant, we shall attend the language classes." Jimin joined in the little play.
"Your wish is my command sir"
. Both the guys started laughing and noticed that they were getting late. So, Jimin got down from Jungkook and they dashed towards their classes.

Jimin's POV

Taking classes were never this fun but I feel so happy today. People say that friends do add on a smile in your everyday life and this new friend of mine is quite talented at this.

I noticed how he stood up for me even after being scared himself. I know being an Alpha maybe it's impossible that he was scared but still the way he was chewing his bottom lip and looking at the situation with wide eyes it was obvious that he was somewhat scared. I wonder why?

Keeping all this aside ...
While we were in the language class and Mr. Han was teaching us about plays of medieval time period my hands constantly went towards my cheek. It was bruised in the fight. It will be difficult to hide it cause even if the pain will subside after a few hours, the bluish colour will take around 2 days to fade away.

>He will see it. It won't end well Jimin.<

I know Chimmy. But, he won't be at home today. We will be fine.

And if he will be, no one will be able to....

No negative thoughts. I don't even want to think about that.

"Hey-"
"Jiminsii?"

"Huh??" Perhaps Jungkook was calling me from a long time and I was so busy in my thoughts that I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying.

"Oh sorry. What were you saying Jungkook?",I asked him.

"Hehe- I saw your Uni ID, I am 2 years younger than you." Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"Yah!!! Then why aren't you calling me hyung 🙄." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Cause you're Jiminsii, not hyung." This guy needs a good beating 😃.

"Somebody never told you were a brat right?" I said scrunching my nose.

"Hmmm..... Actually -My hyung did."

"You have a big brother?" Having a sibling is nice, but not in my case.

"Yup. His name is Min Yoongi. It's his first day today too along with my best friend Joonie hyung."

"The three of you joined on the same day?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"Uh-huh. I am in your major. Yoongi hyung is in Buisness one and Joonie hyung is in medicinal sciences."

Wait, medicinal sciences?

"Hahaha Is your Joonie hyung a vampire or what. Wolves don't choose that faculty." I was joking but then I noticed Jungkook looking down.

"Hey Jungkook- What happened?".

"He- Namjoon hyung-
I mean Joonie hyung he is really a vampire. But I must tell you he really nice. He never fights with anyone. He is really kind. He can't even harm a fly. Just because he is a vampire_", I pinched the top of Jungkook's nose and stopped his blabbering.

"It's okay kiddo. I am not judging your friend. He is of course a nice person cause he is your friend. And what's with this best friend thing. We just met today but you know I am a petty person🤠."

"Aigo you jealous little friend of mine. But seriously don't call me kiddo. That's what my hyung call me. Feels like your my brother in law or some."

"What the fuck buddy? It would really be interesting tho."

"Aye nooooo"

Time passed with us talking about useless things. We even discussed about the colours of our underwears. Too much information I guess.

"That's it for PE today. Enjoy your lunch." Our PE teacher left after breaking my back and torturing my legs for about an hour.

"Did you get lunch Jimin?"

"Nah I woke up late Jungkook. Had no time. Actually, I am usually late bro." Said Jimin.

"Pfft. Let's go to the cafeteria then. Maybe I will find my brother and Joon there too. You will get to meet them too."

"Oh I totally forgot. Your brother, is he an Alpha too? Just like you?", I hope he is as nice as him.

"Yeah..." Jungkook's voice strained. I wonder why but I didn't think much about it.

We were chit chatting all the way while going to the cafeteria. I actually didn't told Jungkook that those MFs again tried to come at me during PE but it was of no use. The second they saw how Jungkook was underneath those baggy clothes, the ran away. I must say his body is kinda good especially for me cause it scared the bastards away ☺️.

Author's POV

The two Omegas were walking side by side not knowing what was going to happen in the next few minutes.

On the other side Min Yoongi was also approaching the centre of cafeteria alone, searching for his brother.

Namjoon was with another vampire and was really excited approaching the cafeteria with a smile, searching for his bestie.

Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and the guy with him. The five of them were reaching the centre steadily.
As they reached and Jungkook saw his hyung, he was about to shout out his name.

Suddenly three voices stopped him.

>Mate<

>Mate<

>Mate<

'Woah somebody found their mate.' Jungkook thought.

A bomb dropped on him as he saw who actually found their mate. And in fact, there were three of them.

Guy no. 1
His own hyung.

Guy no. 2
His friend Jimin.

Guy no. 3
Mystery man with Joon hyung.

"Wait what ????
Jimin I think God listened to our non-sense talk. You will really become my brother in law." Jungkook said with his eyes wide open.👁️👄👁️

"Shut up Jungkook." Yoongi and Jimin both shouted at the same time.

______________________________
Any thoughts guys?