Chapter 18

For Clemonlime

A/N: Welcome to the final chapter of 'The Roommate'. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it. This is the end. A sequel....is unlikely. This is where the story should stay ended.

You can check out other stories on my page or not. Either way, I hope you find all of your scomiche needs.

-Nikkie :)s

*Six Months Later*

"Hey." Scott calmly walked in the room. I stood in front of the door to the next room.

"You're not suppose to be here." He only smiled, coming closer to me.

"What? I can't see my boyfriend?" My hand went to his tie as he stopped in front of me. I fixed the crookedness of it. I needed a distraction from my want to look up. My want to touch him.

"Come away with me. Just for a little while."

"We made a deal. That the separate parties wouldn't see each other." His hand slipped down into mine.

"Five minutes." I gave him a stern look. "Two minutes." I thought about it. Then I looked at the clock against the wall.

"Two minutes." Scott and I snuck off to another room. I couldn't help the small laugh that came past my lips as he backed me against the wall. His lips were against mine as his hand brought my leg to wrap around his waist. He pressed himself harder against my body. He kissed the corner of my lips before transitioning to my neck. I let out a shuddered breath. I haven't seen Scott properly for days. I wish we could do more but we were running out of time. "Your two minutes are up." I pushed him away. He gave me a final kiss.

"I'll see you down that aisle." I tried to hide my grin as he walked away. Then I walked back to the door after making sure everything was perfect. Kirstie peeked her head out of the room.

"Where were you?! I was looking everywhere." I desperately thought for an excuse.

"Bathroom." She looked over me, accepted it, and pulled me in. We got ready for another ten minutes before the priest came in to tell us they were ready. Kirstie looked over me.

"You look beautiful." She told me. I held her arms reassuringly.

"And you look gorgeous."

"Thanks." She smiled nervously. One by one the wedding party walked down the aisle. I slowly stepped in, my eyes going to Scott immediately. He tried to stifle his laughter as I got to the front. I stepped back to line up with the girls.

My eyes went to where Kirstie was coming down the aisle, escorted by her dad. I glanced at Jeremy who shifted nervously. Kirstie's white wedding dress flowed over her body. She looked absolutely beautiful. But during the ceremony, my eyes wouldn't stay on her. They went to Scott who, every time he looked at me, seemed to have a hard time not smiling. We began talking by mouth silently to each other.

"What?" He bit his lip to stop himself. He pointed at his own neck. My hand shot to mine. My fingers found a sensitive, swollen area. "You didn't." He shrugged with a cocky smirk on his face. I turned back to Kirstie and Jeremy. My attention kept wavering. Scott would wink at me every time we made eye contact. And it would make me smile. It got to the point where my eyes were only for him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Scott and I didn't see each other until dinner. I was standing near the balcony, looking up at the night sky. I turned when Scott came out of the reception room. He came to relax next to me.

"What do you say?" I was the first one to speak up.

"What do you mean?" Scott looked at me with a confused expression which I found endearing. I turned around to look at the happy married couple.

"That." I pointed to where Kirstie and Jeremy were kissing. Scott turned to look too.

"Marriage?" I nodded. He went quiet for a long time. "Maybe one day."

"Oh." I looked down at my feet. He shifted, leaning close to whisper in my ear.

"With you, of course." I turned my head to look up at him. I smiled. He moved so he was pinning me to the balcony. "I'm irrevocably in love with you."

"That's a big word. Doesn't it make you feel smarter?" He leaned in to kiss me.

"It will make me feel smarter when I'm able to keep that word true." He bent slightly so his head could rest in the crook of my neck. He kissed under my jaw. "I love you and that will never change." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too, Scott." He kissed me. I felt my body welcome his arms bringing me closer. He was mine. And I was his. I held onto to him tightly.

Because Scott will be my roommate for the rest of my life.

The End