Chapter 7

For scomiche_shipper

"Mitch?" Scott nudged my arm to wake me up. I could hear my alarm going off from where I left it in the living room. "Go turn your damn phone off." He fell on the bed next to me with a groan. "I was having a good dream."

"What about?" I could feel him jump. He was startled by my voice. What he didn't know was I've been up ever since my phone went off. I was waiting for him to wake me up.

"The little deal we made last night." I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Are we really doing this?"

"Only if you want to." I thought about it for awhile. That's when I leaned in to kiss him. He groaned at the sound of my alarm still blaring.

"Leave it."

"Nope. That's going to annoy me." He went out of the room and I heard the alarm shut off. I pretended to be asleep as he came back in. I felt his hands on my feet. He tugged me forward so my feet were hanging over the edge and my head was pulled off the pillows. "Open your eyes."

"Nope." His hands slid up my legs to pull everything I was wearing on my lower half off.

"Open your eyes." I shook my head this time. Every touch of his was gone. I had to open my eyes to see him again. I didn't even feel the bed dip. He was above me and he leaned down to kiss me. "I didn't know you had tattoos. I guess I wasn't paying attention." His fingers ran across the ink that accompanied my skin.

"At least not to my tattoos."

"Well, you wear all that baggy clothing. How am I suppose to see what you look like? What your skin looks like?" I shrugged.

"Maybe that was the idea."

"Come on, Mitch." My eyebrows drew together in confusion. "You know you're attractive. You know what you do to people. Wearing baggy clothing doesn't cover that. It doesn't cover your face."

"I don't think I'm attractive. I honestly think my movements are of desperation."

"Then what was the dancing at the party? That wasn't confidence?" I shook my head.

"It just felt natural."

"Have you ever thought that your confidence is natural?" I poked at his stomach to try and get his attention away from me. "Mitch?" I pulled the string loose on his pajama bottoms.

"What about you?"

"Do I think I'm attractive? Yes. And do I find you attractive? Most definitely." I felt my face get warm. "There's just something about you. You have a natural beauty." I suddenly regretted the fact that Scott and I were having sex. He such a nice guy and here I am using him. I felt the need to explain myself.

"You know that I don't want a relationship out of this, right?"

"Neither do I. Wasn't that the point of this?"

"I thought...."

"I compliment you because you are my friend. At least, I think you're my friend." He sighed, rolling his eyes. "It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. I want some emotion to be between us. I don't want it to be full of hate. Full of nothing." He smiled.

"That's not my specialty." He pulled me into a kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck as I felt him trying to get his bottoms off. He struggled for a little while before throwing them to the floor. I giggle at him. He was absolutely ridiculous. But somehow, I felt comfortable with his tiny mistakes. It makes me happy. He's not perfect. And he shows me that. It makes me feel better about myself. "What are you laughing at?" I felt him between my legs.

"You."

"What about me?" His hand went underneath my knee and brought my leg up so it was bent. My other knee came up because it was an uncomfortable position. He leaned down to kiss my collarbone slowly making his way to under my jaw. I couldn't stop my smile, my head turning to the side to allow him more access. I felt the hand that wasn't on my knee go to my hip. I waited until finally I felt him inside me. Scott's shuddered breath tickled my neck. I went to grab his shoulders.

"What's wrong?" He shook his head.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I noticed his hand gripping the pillow next to me. I tightened my grip on his shoulders when he began moving in and out of me at a slow pace. Then everything started building. As he began to move faster and slam his hips into mine, the volume of my voice gained with the speed. He was way better without alcohol in his system. Everything was planned. He never bit me or accidentally slip from my body like Ronnie used to.

I've never been with someone who's found the most pleasurable spot in my body after the first ten seconds. I felt a shiver pass through my body that signaled my release. I guess the shiver caused everything to tense. My legs pressed against his hips tightly and my shoulders squeezed close to my body as my head tilted back. Scott groaned and I felt him finish inside me. It didn't bother me. He was laying down next to me with his cheek laying against my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my body.

"Do you have class today?" I glanced over at the clock.

"I can get notes from a classmate."

Our activities went on like that for about two weeks. I would get home from school or work and Scott would sweep me off to the bedroom. Then we would finish and he'd pull me in his arms to fall asleep. Sometimes I would only go for my class for roll call then I'd come back home to man I was sleeping with. I craved Scott. It got to the point where I was drawing him on my class work. My teachers didn't mind because I'm an art major. I mean, come on. Why wouldn't I draw Scott?

"Let's do it again." Scott had his eyes closed when I rolled to lay on his chest. He shook his head.

"I can't, Mitch."

"Please." I begged silently in his ear. Then I repeatedly kissed his cheek.

"This is the third time. I can't. I'm so tired."

"You don't have to move. You just have to be awake." He hummed his response. He was asleep before we could do anything. I brushed his damp hair away from his forehead. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep in his arms.