Chapter 6

For AnnMarieThrush

A/N: My sister makes me jealous by sending me snapchats of tiny kittens and I'm allergic to cats.

"Put that down. You're stressing yourself out." Scott grabbed my homework and put it on the coffee table. "Relax for once."

"Give it back!" I tried to reach for my work but he shoved me back on the couch.

"Stop struggling. Let's have a movie night." I crossed my arms over my chest. I was playing on my phone until he found a movie. He turned off all the lights and came to sit next to me. He grabbed my phone from my hand. I tried to get it back. I leaned over his body as he stretched his arm away from mine.

"Give it back. Stop, Scott."

"No phones. Don't make me hide it." I looked down at him, narrowing my eyes.

"You wouldn't dare." He smirked.

"Watch me." I noticed how close his lips were to mine. I moved away from him. He cleared his throat. "Uh, let's start this." He clicked play. I wasn't really paying attention to what we were watching. It had a very confusing beginning.

"What are we watching?"

"Don't know. New movie. My brother gave it to me." I kept staring at him. I didn't expect him to have siblings. I imagined him to be an only kid. "What?"

"Nothing." I quickly looked towards the screen. I could feel the heat coming off from his body. We were so close. I could reach over and grab his hand. But as my thoughts began to take action, a sex scene came on the tv. Scott and I both shifted awkwardly.

"We forgot to make popcorn."

"Yeah. Y-you do that." Scott left me and the scene on tv was still going. I was trying to stare at the carpet. Who puts a sex scene so early in the movie? I swallowed the dryness in my throat. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Do you want me to help you?" Scott whispered in my ear. His hands came to run up my thighs as his lips were on my neck. He was slowing kissing down. I felt his tongue swirl in the hollow of my throat. "I bet I could make you scream louder than the TV? What do you say?" I gasped at him biting my collarbone.

"Oh please." I jumped when his hand went to palm me through my jeans. The cabinet slamming shut made my eyes open.

"Do you want anything on the popcorn?" I turned around to look at him still in the kitchen. These fantasies are very realistic.

"Um, no thank you." He came back in with a bowl full of popcorn.

"You good there?" I nodded quickly. I took a handful of popcorn so I wouldn't risk bumping Scott's hand. I wanted him to reach over. I wouldn't stop him from doing anything.

It's been a week since I slept with him. I was avoiding him. Avoiding his touch. Right now, I craved it though. There was another sex scene that came on. This time neither of us had an excuse to leave. I had my legs crossed and they began to bounce up in down. I looked over to see Scott's face about ten shades of red darker.

"I didn't know there were these scenes. I'm sorry." I pulled my knees to my chest. There was a lot of fighting scenes but sex was the most prevalent. I went to grab popcorn and our hands touched. I yanked my hand away.

"Scott, I-"

"I've been thinking about the night we spent together." I could feel my face heat up. We were both blushing now, the movie forgotten. The only thing between us was the bowl of popcorn.

"Y-you have?"

"Yeah. And I think I know why you are avoiding me." My heart was pounding against my chest with my nerves.

"Y-you do?"

"I didn't mean to take advantage of our situation. I mean, I was drunk as well. I don't remember what caused me to do that. But you're beautiful and you were right in front of me and I let my dick think before me. And I'm-" He kept rambling on. I felt my jaw drop in surprise. He thought that I was offended by his actions.

"Shut up and answer one question." He waited. "Were you teasing me? The morning after when I got home from work?" I waited for him now. He popped his knuckles.

"Yes." He laughed gently. "Is it working?" I jumped in his arms so his lips crashed against mine. The bowl clatter to the ground so it wasn't between us. His hands weren't even touching my body. He was caught off guard. I broke the kiss to look at him. I felt his body tensing. I moved to sit on his lap, my legs resting on either side of his body.

"How many guys have you been with, Scott?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you're nervous." He took a shaking breath. I never expected this from him. He always acted so confident.

"Two guys....I mean three." He looked at our position. "You'd be four. And the first guy to take control. What about you?" I brushed his hair away from where it fell in front of his eyes.

"Two. Including you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I brought one of his hands to rest on my lower back. He seemed to get his confidence back after awhile. I moved my lips to his neck. I was trying to leave a mark on his skin. He laughed.

"If you mark me, I mark you." I giggled as he pushed my back against the couch. He was above me. My breathing came in at short burst until his lips closed the distance. I felt his hand creep up my shirt but it didn't try anything. We sat there for a long time, his lips moving against mine. Not once did he try to stick his tongue down my throat or unclothe me. We just kissed. "Do you want me to help?" Scott was standing up, watching me pick the popcorn off from the ground.

"No. It's not your fault."

"It kind of is." He knelt down to help me anyways. We cleaned up in silence for awhile.

"Would you like to do this again?" I chuckled nervously. "I guess what I'm trying to ask is if we could...."

"Have sex again? Have sex a lot?" I looked down at my lap. I was surprised when he leaned over to kiss me. "I don't see why not. Goodnight, Mitchie." I watched him leave towards his bedroom. I smiled at the nickname.

"Goodnight, Scott." He turned back to look at me.

"I told you artists were into spontaneous sex." I couldn't stop the small laugh that bubbled pass my lips. I dropped the bowl off in the kitchen before coming to stand in front of him with my arms folded across my chest.

"I never said I wasn't." Then I walked to my room with a sly smile.