VOGUE with Yeonae

Start from the beginning

"1..2..3" – both boards displaying "Ramyeon" 

Na-Rae's excitement was palpable as she cheered, extending her hand for a high-five from Yeonjun. His grin mirrored hers as he eagerly reciprocated the gesture.

With a fond smile, Yeonjun began to recount the origin of Na-Rae's love for instant noodles. "Nara always has a soft spot for instant noodles," he explained, his eyes twinkling with affection. "I remember making my famous noodle recipe once, and ever since then, she's been hooked. Even when I'm on tour, she'll call just to tell me how much she misses it."

Na-Rae's chuckled as she interjected, "Well, I also call you because I miss you!" Her playful pout quickly melted into a radiant smile, drawing laughter from both of them. "But seriously," she continued, her expression turning mischievous, "I promised never to reveal his recipe, but it's amazing. It's got eggs, cheese, cream, and some secret oils that make it irresistible. You have to make it for me tonight if you have time!"

Yeonjun shrugged playfully, nodding along with her words. "Only if you help," he teased, earning an enthusiastic nod from Na-Rae. "Yay! Point for me and ramyeon!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight.

Questions: Na-Rae asks:

Na-Rae's face lit up with excitement as she asked her question, "Oh, this one's super easy! Where was our first date?"

Yeonjun chuckled at the memory of their first date, remembering how sneaky they had been before anyone knew they were a couple. "It's like the first, first date, right?" he teased, glancing at Na-Rae with a playful grin.

Na-Rae nodded in agreement, a mischievous glint in her eye as she peeked over at Yeonjun's board. He quickly shielded it with his hand, feigning offense. "Hey, what about 'peeking is cheating'?" "He protested, but still with a slightly playful tone behind his protests.

"We're a team, so technically, I can't cheat," Na-Rae replied, her expression adorable as she added playful gestures. Yeonjun playfully rolled his eyes, pretending to be put out by her response. "Tss..." he muttered, pulling a mock indignant face, this only made Na-Rae find it even funnier

With a synchronized countdown, they both revealed their answers. "My studio," Na-Rae exclaimed.

Yeonjun recounted the secrecy surrounding their first date. "We had to be really sneaky about it," he explained. "I told my friends I was going to rehearsal to work on some new dance moves on my day off."

Na-Rae nodded in agreement, adding her perspective. "And I told my group members not to come over because I was in the middle of writing music and didn't want any interruptions," she chimed in. "I even went as far as putting a key lock on my door to make sure no one would barge in unexpectedly."

Yeonjun's eyebrows shot up in surprise as Na-Rae revealed her elaborate plan. "You did?" he exclaimed, impressed by her dedication to keeping their date under wraps.

Na-Rae grinned mischievously. "Yep, you've got to know your friends," she teased, their laughter filling the room once again.

Questions: Yeonjun asks:

Yeonjun's question brought a mischievous twinkle to Na-Rae's eyes, "Who would be my all-time crush?" 

Na-Rae's playful dilemma was evident as she contemplated her answer, teasing Yeonjun with her feigned uncertainty.

Their playful banter escalated as Yeonjun revealed his cheeky response, sparking laughter and playful protests from Na-Rae.

Yeonjun wrote down: Na-Rae's name
Na-Rae wrote down: MOA