! Anger management ! - Miss Circle x Teacher!Reader

lets go my pookies and children :V

⋆。‧˚ʚ 😽 ɞ˚‧。⋆

Miss Circle, the absolute madmind of a teacher. She was feared by most of her students, and her behaviour was always erratic. Cynical enough, Miss Grace had to find a teacher that could help Miss Circle as an assistant, but to also settle the cloudy woman down, and Miss Circle's partner was definetly the perfect one for that. You knew Miss Circle very well and you knew you could calm her down without even trying. Miss Circle would always come back home touch starved and needy, so she needed to hear youre delightful voice and feel youre winsome touch. Thats how she found some way to tense herself down after work. You had a talk with Miss Grace, and she seemed to notice youre strong worry for youre adoring and precious wife. "Y/N, I read you like a book. I can see youre distressed for her, but don't worry, I am one hundred percent sure you can manage to handle her anger and fatigue, I mean, you always did, right? What makes you think the opposite?" Miss Grace gave you a supportive smile, waiting for a valid answer. "I know, I know, but... at work? Like, calming her down during the stress and not after?" You question, as Miss Grace stops pacing around the room. Everything felt so quiet. "Isn't that better than having to handle the aftermath...?" Miss Grace asked in a now serious tone, rising a brow. "Uh.. yeah, youre right, mhm..." You said with a head tilt. Damn, that's a scary woman. It's been almost a week, and Miss Circle actually managed to handle the short temper with the help of youre solacing pressence. Today's class was quiet and peaceful, so Miss Circle had no complications. You sat at her desk and watched in case if any student is bypassing the fact youre there watching them and making sure Miss Circle doesn't crack. Suddenly, Miss Circle's lecture was interrupted by her phone ringing. She walked over and took the phone, then whispered to you. "Y/N, could you take this one for a moment?" Miss Circle left and stood infront of the classroom, and now you tought the lecture. That's when Oliver, Edward and Zip, the trouble trio, thought It would be a fun idea to throw paper balls around the classroom. Whenever you turned around, the snickering stopped, and then it continued. You weren't like Miss Circle, so you tried to be respectful and let them be, seeing if they'll stop any sooner. But no, they didn't stop, they were taking advantage of youre kindess. Oliver couldn't listen to you talking anymore, even after throwing a paper plane at you, you catched it and threw it away and continued blabbering. It was boring him out. So, he suddenly yelled out from the group. "Ughhhh...! Could you just PLEASE shut up alread-!" At that very moment, Miss Circle entered the classroom and heard the words he had for you. She froze and stared intently at Oliver, anger growing inside her. Uh oh, she was beginning to crack. Oliver nervously stoned up in his seat, until Miss Circle started yelling at him. "YOU UNGREATFUL BOY! HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONES CONSIDERATION?!" The furious gleam in her eyes said everything. You felt agitated, so you immediately jumped in Oliver's defense. She started running up to him, but you stood infront of her and shielded Oliver his youre hands. "H-Honey! it's fine! He didn't know!" You tried ressuring her, while Oliver trembled. Silence fell in the whole classroom. "B-BU-" Out of no shame, you gently carres Miss Circle'e face in the middle of the lecture, smiling inside at the mini aws and oohs you heard. "Please calm down, sweetheart..." Miss Circle's eyes widened moderately, her rough expression softening as she then tilted her head to rest on youre hand a bit, slowly breathing in and out and eventually calming herself down. You let go of her face, as Miss Circle then kindly walked over to Oliver. "I'm deeply sorry for my sudden reaction before, Oliver." She excused, and every student in the classroom was sure amused. How could someone ever calm down someone as stormy and problematic like Miss Circle?! "N-No! I'm sorry, Miss! I caused the issue!" Oliver apologized, getting up and bowing his head down jokingly, but he still geniuely ment the apology despite the silly gesture. Miss Circle chuckled, and so did the rest of the class laugh quietly aswell. "Sit down, Oliver." Miss Circle commanded with an eyeroll. After the period ended, Miss Circle waited for you to pack, than she gave you a hug from behind. "Thank you for calming me down, darling~" She teased, as you turn back to her with a simple and tenderous giggle.