! Paper plane question ! - Oliver x reader

A lil A/N:

You can tell how much I love this smug lil boi ♡ (he's fucking fictional I need to snap back to reality 😭)

also please check out my oliver bots yall 😔😔

ONTO THE FIC!!

୨ ✈ ୧ ִ° ⋆

If there's one thing you hated the most in Paper School, aside from the diabolial and pshychopatic teachers, that would be Oliver. He just loves to tamper you during class, throwing paper balls at you, but, he secretly liked youre attention. He keeps doing that, but today, he got a new technique. Instead of paper balls, he found something much worse- paper planes. As Miss Circle teached the new lesson calmly like she she didn't just slaughter and devour a poor student before class, you carefully listened to the lecture, writting down in youre notebook. Youre intese focus was interrupted with a paper plane flying to youre head. You flinch a bit, hearing a quiet snort in the back. You turn around to face him, Zip and Edward giggling childhishly like they weren't literal grown ass people. You roll youre eyes as you grab the plane from the floor, seeing a little note on the edge of the wing. "Write back, loser!" The note read out. You grab youre pen and write down a note back on the wing. You throw it back, Oliver catching it and reading out youre message. "Happy now, nerd?" Oliver rolled his eyes with a smirk and a snort, Zip cackling quietly as Edward held back his laugh. The nickname you gave him was what he found amusing. He felt like he won a trophy. He haistly wrote a reply back and this time the plane landed directly onto youre desk. "Yep ! :]" You chuckle quietly at how silly his response was. You decided to just throw back and forth to talk with eachother. "What did you want anyways?" Oliver reads inside, his smirk widening in amusement. "Nothin' just testing youre attention." You smiled. This was the first time you two had a normal and classical interaction. Zip and Edward thrillingly watched. "Actually, I DO have a quite small ask..." Oliver replied on the paper. You were confused and both entertained by him, youre brow perking up as a reaction. "Yes?" You write an answer back. What did Oliver want to say that bad? "Would you mind me taking you out maybe?" Yo're eyes got wide, a small blush of suprise grew on youre face. You WERE meerly suprised by why and how he wanted to go out with someone he bullied every day. Does this mean he likes you. You take a quick glance at Miss Cirle, and then back at he round table. "Are you being for real..?" You whisper to Oliver, as he just flashes a like finger at you, halfly focused at the lecture despite being a nature in maths. He just didn't know what to think or do in this very thrilling situation. He couldn't contain his excitement. He hid it well, but Oliver was going to explode inside. He was both embarrased and flustured a bit. "Fine, Il accept youre offfer..." You stated in a calm and "play it cool" manner, as Oliver jumped in joy inside. His eyes slightly perked out as Zip and Edward excitingly yet proudly cooed for him. After years of putting up a bully facade for you, you manage to crush Oliver's boundaries just by existing. "Y/N, Oliver, board please!" Miss Circle calls out suddenly, making both you and Oliver freeze for a short second. You turn back at the board, smilling to youreself like a crazy person. You couldn't deny the blushy feeling on youre cheeks that were caused by Oliver's adorable remark. Who would have known he was able to be like this? So he likes you? How cute! The popular and smug troublemaker asked you out? This is going to be so interesting.