! Forget the session ! - Edward x reader

more of this pretty mf, cuz I wanna feed yall, EdwardsWife__ and me :D

inspired by an Edward dream I had (Im obssessed)

-

୨ 🐼 ୧ ִ° ⋆

Ugh, Math. The only class you weren't good at, the only class you despised, but, atleast Miss Circle still hasn't slaughtered you. Every math class was super boring to you, and plus, you weren't interested nor did you understand the lectures. It was like the teachers lecturing was just a huge yapping session to you. A long sight escapess youre mouth, leaning youre head against the hand on the desk, if you dared to fall asleep, you wouldn't get to see the light of day ever again. Then, you felt a soft nudge on youre shoulder. You turn and it was none other than youre boyfriend Edward, the guy youve known since elementary. Edward was suprisingly good at math, it being his favourite a class he aced. He had that ease with math he was a kid. It was honestly impressive, he knew it very well, but he mainly used math when he would make things like drones and other ridicilous inventions of his. "Bored, huh?" He asked with an eyebrow raise. You nod with a hum. "Always was..." Edward thinks for a moment, then again focuses at you. "What if... you are the problem...?" He asked, trying to sound soft, and not mean. You were suprised by his words, but, he was kinda correct... "Excuse me?" Edward nervously chuckled. "Didn't mean it to come of mean, but have you considered having a tutor...?" He asked, growing more curious and thrilled during the conversation. "No... maybe I should get one..." Edward smirked with and eyeroll. "Well open your eyes, dumbass..." Oh, It was obvious! If Edward is so good at math, he could tutor you. You let out a small giggle after realizing what he ment. "When's the best for you?" You question him, as he thinks for a moment, then responds. "Whenever you feel like it..." He answered, until the Miss Circle tapped the blackboard, signaling you and Edward should focus back on her teaching. A week later, Edward is at youre place, tutoring and explaining to you a equastion you couldn't understand. But hell, if he thaught you it youre whole life, you still wouldnt have no idea how to do it. "God with you, Y/N, we learned this before..." Edward facepalmed, but deep down he knew he couldn't be mad at you. You groan, putting youre hands to youre head in frustration. Edward frowned, realizing how this tired you out. "I would rather do anything then study this!" Edward snickered, leaning closer to you. "Anything...~?" He asked in a teasingly snarky way, his tail roaming up to youre hand. Youre eyes perked up, as you shoved his face away. Edward yelped with a giggle. "Of with you..." You look away and cross youre arms. "Fine, I wont do anything, I was joking..." Edward adressed, putting his hands up in defense. He knew you were stressed and cloudy, he wanted to clear youre mind of that. You smirk and turn to him, as Edward rose a brow, a giggly "what" escaping him. He was puzzled. You picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at his face. Edward recoiled back, a little startled not gonna lie. He got up and took the pillow, ready to retaliate with the same move. You ran around the room, giggling and screaming as he chased you. After the whole run, you sat on the couch again in order to take a quick rest, until Edward suddenly jumped on you and pinned you down on the couch. You plopped back onto it with a grunt. Edward smirked, his tail wagging slowly as you let out a soft gasp. Youre eyes grew wide immidately. "If by "anything" you ment this, then you ask to much...~" Edward lent in and closed the gap, pulling you closer. You wrapped youre arms around his neck, closing youre eyes. "Mhm...~ this is better...~" You gave in the moment, Edward smirking against youre lips. "Forget the session, youre more fun...~" Edward teased, but you flushed a deep red in response. You let out a small squeal. Edward pulls away, suprised by the sudden squeal. "What was that?" He questioned, slowly smirking as he saw the nervous expression grow on youre face. "It-Its- Nothing, nevermind, I suddenly wanna get back to the tutoring..." You look away, as Edward just simply giggles at you. There was nothing to be said, so he got up from you and you actually managed to continue the session is peace.