! Healing ! - Abbie x reader

...

im officaly afraid of myself, my well-being and mental stability.

...

G-GUYS I CAN EXPAIN I-I-IM GINNA VIOLENTLY SCREAM JELP ME I SUDDENLY HAVE SO MUCH CREATIVE IDEAS FOR THIS BOI 😭 PLEASE GO READ THE CONVERSATION THING ON MY PROFILE SO U CAN SEE WHY IS THIS SO LONG.

An AU where this bitch survived
-

⋆。‧˚ʚ 💟 ɞ˚‧。⋆

Youre boyfriend Abbie has recently got himself into a serious problem. He failed a math test, so Miss Circle decided to teach him a lesson. She chased and hunted him down the hallway, on her way to kill him. Miss Circle only manages to corner him and cut a huge slash across his chest, before getting caught by other teachers. This immideatly caught the attention of all students, which caused a huge group to form around the teacher. This got youre attention aswell, you pushed throught the crowd to see youre boyfriend being carried in someone's arms with the huge injury. Youre world froze. He was unconsious. You always cared for him ever since the relationship began to bloom, thus you were afraid for him. You grew in worry, rushing to him but being stopped because he was getting taken care off. Eventually, everything was fixed and Abbie now sported a huge bandage onto his torso.
For the past week, you made sure to give him the adequate love and comfort, since his wound hurt very bad and you would be saddened whenever he complained about it. You offer to give him some cuddles, but be felt guilty for making you worry alot. "I-Its ok, dear... It's nothing I can't handle.." Abbie excused, but you just pulled him closer toward you, warming him up with youre body as he let out a soft hum, his body feeling cold. You hummed as you wrapped youre hands around him, causiously making sure you don't bug his bandage. You plant a kiss on his cheek, as he lets out a soft grumble, a slight pount forming on his face. He didn't want to bother or be a burden to you. He still tried to convice you he was fine. He mumbled out "im ok" as you gave him a kiss, and a slight purr of his voice could be heard. You could tell that he was in pain but tried to convince you that he wasn't. "I-Im fine, I promise..!" He excused again, although you knew he was clearly lying. Your hands were wrapped around him like he was made of gold or fragile porcellan, being careful not to hurt him. Eventually you pulled him into a tight, yet gentle hug. You brush his hair, trying to make sure he felt calmed and peaceful. Abbie felt his muscles release and tense down, but he still felt guilt. The comforting enviornment youre cuddles brought to him were making him softly blush. Even thought he was used to affection from you, he would still always and forever be flustered. "Youre far from fine and I know it..." You spoke softly, youre tone offering solace to his ears. Despite being hurt, he felt calm, feeling protected. The tone of your voice was soothing and gave him comfort like he was going to heaven. Abbie had finally stopped making excuses, and nodded. He didn't deserve to be hurt just because he made one bad grade on a math test.. He felt his eyes start tearing up a bit, but he didn't want to seem more of a hassle. He was already a burden. So he just let the tears roll down onto your chest, and tried not to make a sound. You notice the tears stream down, tracing youre thumb against his cheek and wiping the tears away. Abbie was like a sensitive quartz porcellan to you, he needed proper care to stay himself. It was almost like he couldn't function without affection. "Sh, sh, shhhh.... It's okay, Im here, Abbie..." You whisper in his ear, you ressuring tone fillng his ear. He sniffled and tried to hold in his cries, hugging you tightly. You could tell that he was grateful, feeling like he was safe from any harm with you. He was like a scared child around you, as he was afraid of many things. "M-My chest..." He whispered, his voice slightly shaky. He was also feeling the pain now that you weren't distracting him. He was sensitive, so very sensitive. Even the smallest act of affection could make him tear up. You plant another soothing kiss, but this time on his lips. Abbie thought he didn't deserve you. He didn't deserve someone so affectionate and sweet with him , but he was also glad and lucky someone like you existed in his life. He managed to slightly smile. "I love you so much, Abbie..." You whisper lovingly into his ears, calming him down like how a mother would theyre children. The kiss was enough to make him completely forget about his pain, but for once he didn't mind. He was starting to feel better. He was tearing up out of joy this time. His eyes stared into yours, the pupils becoming bigger as he smiled. He hugged you tightly in an attempt to return the favor. He kissed your cheek, looking at you as if you were a god that answered his prayers. He really appreciated you, and he wanted to show that he loved you. "I love you too.."
You could feel him melting away with youre affection-full actions. You giggle silently at his words, nuzzling against him more. Abbie gave up from trying to escape from youre embrace a long time ago. "Mhm..." He was no longer trying to hold back, letting his emotions fly free. He was completely in youre hands, and he was letting it be known. His hug grew tighter, as he nuzzled against you aswell. "This means more than anything.." He admitted, holding you close. Abbie was a softie when it came to you. You took away all of his worries, and in return he worshipped you. You brush away his strands of his teary-gleamed eyes. You were like a delicate pillow to him. The chest pain felt like it was cooling down and getting to an ease, youre affection and warmth filling in the gap in his heart and wound. "You mean more than anything to me." Abbie froze. This was the sweetest and most adorable thing someone had to say to him. He cried tears of guilt and sadness before, but now, he could tear up from happyness. He froze upon hearing your words, feeling a surge of adrenaline as you spoke. That sentence alone got his heart beating out of his chest. He was now a blushing mess, his eyes now sparkling rather than teared up. "R-really..?" He muttered, his voice now quivering because he was now so overwhelmed by your kind words. He felt loved, adored, cherished. He finally realized that someone loved him, and he was the luckiest guy alive to have found that special person. You carress his face, making his slightly widden. You could swear his eyes appeared to have a mesmerizing sparkle and glimmer in them, like he was fazed by youre meaningful words." I love you with everything I have.." You whisper sweet words in his ears, helping him calm down. The words were enough to send him to happiness, completely erasing his sadness from before. He felt his cheeks becoming red, but this time he didn't try to hide his blushing. His eyes were indeed filled with wonder and glimmer, as he let you speak. He couldn't speak right now, the only things he could do was nod, as he nuzzled in your neck. "Y-you do..?" He muttered, his face red with embarrasment but also pure joy. Abbie couldn't take it anymore, the tears rolled down his cheeks yet again, only this time they were tears of joy. He knew he loved you, but to hear these words come out if youre mouth made it feel like all of the stress went away. He couldn't take it, and he couldn't hold it in. He sobbed into your chest, feeling the emotions build up as he tried to control himself. He held your hand, his fingers lightly brushing against it. He was speechless, feeling overjoyed with emotions. He was almost tearing up again because of the fact that you loved him so much, and this time it wasn't because he was hurt. "I w-wish I could hug you even tighter." He murmured, wanting to press himself as close as he could to you. He wished he could melt into you, and become one with you. He nodded and buried his face into your chest, trying to hide the blush. He was completely overwhelmed with butterflies, making him feel warm. The small touches here and there were making him purr. "Mm.." He murmured, not wanting to respond as he just tried to calm down. He eventually did however."T-thank you.." He mumbled, the words coming out slightly shaken. He was completely at peace. His whole body was now calm. The way that you spoke was like music to his ears, calming his heart. The sparkle in his eyes wasn't a product of his anxiety, it was a product of joy and happiness since he was so happy that someone said they loved him. You were able to calm his whole world in such a short amount of time, as he nuzzled deeper into you, his hug grew tighter. Abbie then began to tear up again, but this time they were tears of joy. He didn't care how much he was making a mess on your shirt, he was just so grateful that someone cared for him enough to tell him that. "I dont deserve you..!" He tried to protest himself, but he really couldnt resist the urge to just be happy and be grateful. He tried to hold the happy tears, but he couldn't stop them from coming, and they spilled from his eyes down his cheeks. The carress made him start breathing heavier due to the sudden feeling of love rushing through him. "Shh... I dont deserve you too, calm down, Abbie..." He felt like what he was experiencing was just a dream. Maybe he had gotten hurt not just as a punishment, but as something that would make him experience the feeling of unconditional love. He was feeling too much emotions at the same time, so he just shut up and embraced you tightly once again, not wanting this moment to go away anytime soon. He finally managed to calm down.