! Paper Shenanigans ! - Zip x reader

This adorable mf screams the word silly and shes so :3 coded 
f

artyparty1111
fartyparty1111

chop chop

I'm not so proud cuz it didn't really turn out how I imagined 😭😭

-
.
.
.
♡ Onto the story !!
.
.
.
.

୨ 💘 ୧ ִ° ⋆

Another boring class of the day, yay. You sit in youre desk, grumbling tiringly every nearing minute. You just wanted to go home, you would give anything just so you couldn't hear and listen to Miss Thavel's bickering. It seemes like every single teacher was more boring and boring after every subject you had today. You fight back the urge to fall asleep, watching the blackboard and writting down what you could. You weren't in the mood to even care about today's lesson, you would rather just dissapear from youre seat right now. The only thing that kept you alive was youre girlfriend sitting next to you. She didn't really pay attention to class too, but she seemed to make some silly paper crafts. You found that adorable from her. She carefully envelops a sheet of paper, slowly but progessively making a cute heart origami. Youre attention was fully turned to her, as she neatly folds the shape. She finishes, enthusiastic sparkles forming in her pupils as she admired her creation. "Wooahhh, this is sick!" She whispered as she showed you the heart, which you responded to with a slightly chuckle. She hands you the origami and continues her shenanigans. You turn to atleast try and listen to the lecture youre language teacher thaught, but now, Zip distracted you and you felt like curing youre boredom. You grab a sheet, as she grins at you. "Awesome! I can teach you how to make origamis..." She whispered, making sure Miss Thavel wouldn't hear her. You nod as you now listened to youre girlfriend's steps in making origami, jnstead of listening to something more important, but not for you. Honestly, you could listen to Zip's menagerie and never get bored, she was a fun and enthusiastic partner anyways. As time passed, you and Zip made a whole pile of origami hearts, starts and all sorts of shapes, all in diffrent vibrant and vivid colours. Zip looked over at Miss Thavel, making sure she didn't see them, and then back at you. "We made a whole army of these... what now?" You mumble curiously, as Zip thinks. She then picks up all her small creations in her arms and gives them to you. "They're for you now I guess..." She said with an excited smile. You cooed at her. "Awww, Zip..." You were in pure awe from youre girlfriends actions. You found this manner adorable from her. The annoying ring of the bell interupts the cute moment, as students sprint outside, thw hallways clouding up fast. You and Zip had diffrent last classes for the day; she was in Miss Emily's class and you were in Miss Sasha's class. Miss Sasha's class was definetly the calmest one today, it always felt like a comfort place to you. She always made sure her students felt calm and relived, her lovely voice filled the room eith positive energy, her kidness spreading positive vibrations. You smile softly, listening to her explanations. Meahwhile, Zip spent whole (history i think?) class making her silly little paper creations again. She missed you, she was missing the smile you gave her in Miss Thavel's class. After the last bell of the day rung, everyone went theyre ways. You walked to youre locker to put something away, and suddenly, there was a box inside it? It was a heart shaped pink and red. You picked up the note attached against it. "For you <3" It read out. You open the box, letting out a slight gasp in suprise. The box was filled with colorful paper stars, origamis, and other various shapes. You pick one up, feeling like you could tear up in joy. This was such a caring and kind gesture from her! You pick up a pile of the origamis. She appears from behind you. "So, how do you like it?" A smug smile spreads across her face. You turn to her, capturing her smaller figure in youre arms. Zip rolled her eyes playfully, pulling away as she took out a little star from the box. "See this lil' fella? It reminds me of you..." You chuckle softly at her words, taking and scanning the star. "Thank you so much, Zip!" You chirp out excitingly, holding back the urge to jump around. Zip giggles, pulling you closer and carresing youre face. "Anything for you, sweetheart...~" She teases, placing a joke kiss onto youre nose. You snicker and pull her into an embrace again, not letting go of her for dear life. You were so lucky to have someone as funny, caring and amazing as Zip, and you wouldn't take that away for anything...