! Fluffy and Soft ! - Oliver x reader

rawr😔 *yummy soap munching noises*

this one was disctinctively short...

I need better tittle ideas-

⋆。‧˚ʚ 🍮 ɞ˚‧。⋆

Just another boring class. You didn't really bother to care what it even was, you just waited for it to end. Why did you want it so much for that class to end? You roll youre eyes with a bored sight, you just looked at the clock on the wall, and felt like the more you looked, the slower time passed. It was annoying and tiring, but finally, to youre luck, the bell finally rang and you flew out of the classroom first at the literal speed of light. You didn't even pack properly, you carried youre books in youre hands. Then, you finally spotted Oliver at his locker. Upon arrival, Oliver looked a mess. "This is why you never let Zip and Edward fix youre hair..." Oliver complained as he crossed his arms. You could spot Zip and Edward giggling in the distance, and then they snickered and ran off when Oliver turned to them and flipped them off. "Its just a prank maybe...? I can help you fix that..." You smiled nervously in hopes he wouldn't be irritated by you now. Oliver rolled his eyes since he wasn't left with any other choice anymore. "Ugh... fine, you can try..." You were meerly surprised Oliver actually didn't hesitate to let you touch his hair. He hated when people did that. You walked outside as Oliver rested his head on youre lap, while you two sat on the grass of the school garden. Bright sienna sunlight fell onto his face. You gently carresed pieces of Oliver's porcelain- coloured hair, neatly brushing it back in place with youre fingers. Oliver felt very calm, his eyes fluttering close as quite enjoyed the touch on his hair. No words were spoken, just sheer silence lived. Who would have known someone as cocky and unserious as Oliver could ever be so... calm and cute for once? "Oh... someones enjoying this, huh~" You teases him playfully, earning a chuckle from him. He didn't want to admit youre touch gave him somewhat peace thought. Still, You wont immideatly talk like that about him, he wasn't like that all time, it was a rare sighting. "Oh, shut up..." Oliver murmured out. On the other hand, seemed to enjoy it aswell actually. His silky hair gave of some kind of unusal warmth, but it also felt so delicate. Oliver peeked with one eye, the whole setting feeling distinctively peaceful. After finally tamming the porcelain-coloured mess down, You carefully moved youre fingers away from Olivers's combed hair. It looked better than the bird nest from before. "Thank you, thank you so so much... you actually do it better than-" Suddenly, Oliver was interrupted by Zip and Edward cooing in the bushes they hid inside. "Aweeee...~ How sweet, Oliver loves when Y/N touches his hair...~" Oliver instantly flushed red at Zip's words, letting out an annoyed groan. "Did you guys really spy on us the whole time?" You ask them with an eyebrow raise, placing youre hand on youre hip. "Mhm, and Oliver sure enjoys i-" "Will you two SHUT UP ALREADY?!" The duo snickered, before Oliver started chasing after them. You roll youre eyes at them, both Zip and Oliver screaming like crazy. Oliver was finally back to his true self.